• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OT - I'm bored

Status
Not open for further replies.

ritari330

Only a myth
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry man, but I've been having trouble sleeping. I've been suffering from excruciating pain in my shoulders and upper arms. I want to try to get to sleep early as I have a doctors appt. tomorrow to try to find out what's causing this pain. It started about 2-3 months ago and had gotten worse. Taking off a t-shirt is painful :(

That sucks! :(

hope you get better soon Wayne :)

beantownmaniac

I thought growing old would take longer
Hoopla Cash
$ 304.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tampa.

The Shock have been in existence for 5 years and have made the championship in their league 4 times (2-1 so far). Basically, they're the Yankees of arena football.

Well I can't root for them now. I'm a Bosox fan :D

beantownmaniac

I thought growing old would take longer
Hoopla Cash
$ 304.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, I'm outa here. If I don't talk to you guys before Friday, enjoy the game. Goodnight everyone. Thanks for the well wishes

Destroydacre

Throws stuff out windows
Hoopla Cash
$ 90.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe the Shock can break the Spokane Arena curse as well. No tenant of the Spokane Arena has ever won a trophy in that building since it was built in 1995. For the Spokane Chiefs, the 3 Western Conference Championship clinchers were won on the road, the 2008 WHL championship winner was won in Lethbridge and the 2008 Memorial Cup was won in Kitchener. The Chiefs did not win the 98 Memorial Cup which they hosted. Similarly, the Shock won the 2006 and 2009 Arena Cups, played in San Juan and Las Vegas respectively, but lost the 2008 Arena Cup played in Spokane.

naslundfan19

Boredom Savant
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe the Shock can break the Spokane Arena curse as well. No tenant of the Spokane Arena has ever won a trophy in that building since it was built in 1995. For the Spokane Chiefs, the 3 Western Conference Championship clinchers were won on the road, the 2008 WHL championship winner was won in Lethbridge and the 2008 Memorial Cup was won in Kitchener. The Chiefs did not win the 98 Memorial Cup which they hosted. Similarly, the Shock won the 2006 and 2009 Arena Cups, played in San Juan and Las Vegas respectively, but lost the 2008 Arena Cup played in Spokane.

If they play like they're capable of, that curse has a very good chance to end:)

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just finished my room condition reports! Hooray! Those are the biggest pain of Residence Life. You know, aside from near-death situations, sexual assault cases, and suicide attempts. But as far as the administrative portion of the job, they're the biggest pain.

Now I've got a couple bulletin boards to make. And my room needs to be finished getting cleaned, as it's supposed to be a bit of a welcome center on Saturday for freshman move-in. I hope they like good music. =)

naslundfan19

Boredom Savant
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just finished my room condition reports! Hooray! Those are the biggest pain of Residence Life. You know, aside from near-death situations, sexual assault cases, and suicide attempts. But as far as the administrative portion of the job, they're the biggest pain.

Now I've got a couple bulletin boards to make. And my room needs to be finished getting cleaned, as it's supposed to be a bit of a welcome center on Saturday for freshman move-in. I hope they like good music. =)

Good music?

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.