• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OT - I'm bored

Status
Not open for further replies.

naslundfan19

Boredom Savant
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Come on, Friday night!

Hey John, you planning on going, still?

flyersfan4706

Kimmo Forever
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
FLYERSFAN4076: THE FINAL POST
As night falls a fanatic of the Philadelphia Flyers chooses to leave the internet in for the night. Doing so he must make a dramatic exit.​
Realizing that the SportsHoopla Republic of Posters is surrounding him he must make the exit worth hile to impress his leaders and Post Jester and Space Toilet Cleaner IPostedWhat
Nearing the end of the exit post his strategy of leaving for the night seems to be smooth sailing. Very similar to pod racers on the dessrt planet of Tatooine. The luscious sands would quiickly whip the racers around much like his post.
With only 2 more paragaphs until posting 4706 knew that the rebellion would work, causing mayhem throughout the peacful village of refugees. The lived a new life, one the 4706 himself once lived
The EmiprESPN had formed into betraying moderators of ones they could once trust. They knew that they had to leave before it was too late.
In the end they made it out of ESPN. 4706 made it out of SportsHoopla that night safe and sound. The harmonic angels sang a beautiful song in unison as he was ready to post. Before he could leave , however, he had to reference a parody of Star Wars in his Star Wars parody. If you can read this you dont need glasses.

beantownmaniac

I thought growing old would take longer
Hoopla Cash
$ 304.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, and I'm in a better mood tonight, too!

Sorry man, but I've been having trouble sleeping. I've been suffering from excruciating pain in my shoulders and upper arms. I want to try to get to sleep early as I have a doctors appt. tomorrow to try to find out what's causing this pain. It started about 2-3 months ago and had gotten worse. Taking off a t-shirt is painful :(

naslundfan19

Boredom Savant
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As night falls a fanatic of the Philadelphia Flyers chooses to leave the internet in for the night. Doign so he must make a dramatic exit.​
Realizing that the SportsHoopla Republic of Posters is surrounding him he must make the exit worth hile to impress his leaders and Post Jester and Space Toilet Cleaner IPostedWhat
Nearing the end of the exit post his strategy of leaving for the night seems to be smooth sailing. Very similar to pod racers on the dessrt planet of Tatooine. The luscious sands would quiickly whip the racers around much like his post.
With only 2 more paragaphs until posting 4706 knew that the rebellion would work, causing mayhem throughout the peacful village of refugees. The lived a new life, one the 4706 himself once lived
The EmiprESPN had formed into betraying moderators of ones they could once trust. They knew that they had to leave before it was too late.
In the end they made it out of ESPN. 4706 made it out of SportsHoopla that night safe and sound. The harmonic angels sang a beautiful song in unison as he was ready to post. Before he could leave , however, he had to reference a parody of Star Wars in his Star Wars parody. If you can read this you dont need glasses.

I owe ya rep:)

puckhead

Custom User Title
Hoopla Cash
$ 33,861.66
Fav. Team #1
hell of an efficient 9th, 10 pitches.

and we are no longer last in home-runs!

naslundfan19

Boredom Savant
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry man, but I've been having trouble sleeping. I've been suffering from excruciating pain in my shoulders and upper arms. I want to try to get to sleep early as I have a doctors appt. tomorrow to try to find out what's causing this pain. It started about 2-3 months ago and had gotten worse. Taking off a t-shirt is painful :(

That sucks, Wayne. Hope ya feel better soon!

puckhead

Custom User Title
Hoopla Cash
$ 33,861.66
Fav. Team #1
As night falls a fanatic of the Philadelphia Flyers chooses to leave the internet in for the night. Doing so he must make a dramatic exit.​

and he takes it up the pooper.

:D

Status
Not open for further replies.