• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OT - I'm bored, Part Pangos & Bell!

Status
Not open for further replies.

pixburgher66

I like your beard.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, but maybe they should skip his next start and have him work exclusively with a coach for a week. Something is off and guys are having his way with him.

One thing I know for sure is if Stroman isn't winning games the Jays are doomed.

You guys wanna give Happ back then? Because he's currently like an ace in this shitty rotation.

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One thing that might happen: Stroman goes to Buffalo until August when Sanchez hits his inning limit then is recalled, refreshed and takes the stretch run by storm.

pixburgher66

I like your beard.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's been the Jays' second-best pitcher behind Estrada. If it weren't for him the Jays would be below .500, of this I am certain.

Ahh, .500. I recall a time when that was viewed pleasantly. Why did I have to get expectations?

pixburgher66

I like your beard.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yo @Comeds or @forty_three I'm going to Baltimore for a conference this week, a group of my grad school friends and I are looking for a place for dinner tomorrow. Most of us are staying near inner harbor or within a few blocks of the convention center...any restaurant recommendations? I know Baltimore and crabs and all, but we're 20-somethings paid mediocre salaries, so...

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yo @Comeds or @forty_three I'm going to Baltimore for a conference this week, a group of my grad school friends and I are looking for a place for dinner tomorrow. Most of us are staying near inner harbor or within a few blocks of the convention center...any restaurant recommendations? I know Baltimore and crabs and all, but we're 20-somethings paid mediocre salaries, so...
I'll sound like a terrible local but I do not know many of the restaurants down there. I haven't been to the inner harbor for years and really only go near the convention center when going to sporting events. Lots of decent bars and pubs for drinks in that area. The Pratt Street Alehouse has pretty good food at not bad prices and that's really close to the convention center. Non bar restaurants in that area I am no help.

I like crabs but have them once every 5 or 6 years and usually then only when it's a birthday or party. Maybe I am cheap but I cannot justify the cost of $80 or so a dozen. And maybe I am lazy because I get bored of picking them after a couple.

So to summarize; I'm cheap, lazy, and of no real help. :(

pixburgher66

I like your beard.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll sound like a terrible local but I do not know many of the restaurants down there. I haven't been to the inner harbor for years and really only go near the convention center when going to sporting events. Lots of decent bars and pubs for drinks in that area. The Pratt Street Alehouse has pretty good food at not bad prices and that's really close to the convention center. Non bar restaurants in that area I am no help.

I like crabs but have them once every 5 or 6 years and usually then only when it's a birthday or party. Maybe I am cheap but I cannot justify the cost of $80 or so a dozen. And maybe I am lazy because I get bored of picking them after a couple.

So to summarize; I'm cheap, lazy, and of no real help. :(

No worries, honestly if someone asked me this about Pittsburgh I wouldn't be too helpful.

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No worries, honestly if someone asked me this about Pittsburgh I wouldn't be too helpful.
I am glad you're coming now, just in the nick of time. When you know where you're going, shoot me a PM. My shoulder is killing me - I'll need you to look at it and tell me if its my rotator cuff or just tendonitis. Also are you traveling with a podiatrist, as you can see from the photos below I really need some help there. On second thought I'll pm you the photos. Thanks!

pixburgher66

I like your beard.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am glad you're coming now, just in the nick of time. When you know where you're going, shoot me a PM. My shoulder is killing me - I'll need you to look at it and tell me if its my rotator cuff or just tendonitis. Also are you traveling with a podiatrist, as you can see from the photos below I really need some help there. On second thought I'll pm you the photos. Thanks!

The funny thing is, if you showed up, you'd have a dozen opinions. In fact, if you go into town near the convention center from today until Sunday, you'll find plenty of khaki clad pros waiting to help. Although after about 6pm, we're basically all hammered, so.

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The funny thing is, if you showed up, you'd have a dozen opinions. In fact, if you go into town near the convention center from today until Sunday, you'll find plenty of khaki clad pros waiting to help. Although after about 6pm, we're basically all hammered, so.
OK, so I'll just hang out outside the convention center holding my shoulder with a pained look on my face. Thanks for the referral!

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OKC weren't title contenders. They were the West's version of the Raptors, sort of the "best of the rest".

Status
Not open for further replies.