• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OT: I miss Bernier

pete6835

Buuuuuurp!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Our little boy is all grown up.

bigcrying.gif

PuckinUgly57

Don't be a jabroni.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Professor .880?

Professor $550,000.

Would have loved to keep Bernier but no way it was possible. It's unfortunate that he was drafted to be where Quick is but Quick beat the odds and went from a 3rd round pick to a Conn Smythe and Cup Winner. Good and bad.

I remember seeing Quick in Dec 2007 when the Kings went through an NHL record 7 goalies and he flat out sucked balls. Never imagined he would become the player he is today.

oxnardkingsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I miss Tim "fall down on the puck to stop play" Watters.

Ox

blk4x499

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
That guy can eat a bowl of dicks.

Biggest pussy when he had a Kings uniform, all the talent in the world. Finally realized it when he got traded.

Boy, the battles we would get into over this guy on the old board.

PuckinUgly57

Don't be a jabroni.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Boy, the battles we would get into over this guy on the old board.

He was a lightning rod for sure. Either you loved him or hated him.

I was at the game where he scored his first NHL goal and noticed immediately he was a perimeter player, which was not the identity the Kings were trying to build. I didn't think he would last long here and he didn't. I remember him bouncing around all 4 lines trying to get him going and nothing worked.

Good for him for turning it around in Tampa Bay, also doesn't hurt that he plays with St. Louis and Stamkos. The Kings didn't have those types of players here at the time so I know that was part of the issue with Turdcell but the Kings weren't going to be going that way either so it was best he was moved.

Just wish the Kings could have gotten more for him than a rental in Jeff Halpern.