• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OT: I love my pet

redskinsfan1963

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
your cats are beautiful.i had a cat that would only rollover for me and it drove my kids nuts.they could talk to her till they were blue in the face and i asked her once and she,d roll over.i hope when i die i am reunited with her cause she was my all time favorite pet.

Debbie Does

Question Authority
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Happy to say we've found a couple of varieties of cat food both cats will eat. Having their primary supplier of cat food change its formula and then lie and say they haven't changed is is discouraging when even the cats won't touch the new stuff.

BGDave

Grumpy Old Man
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Happy to say we've found a couple of varieties of cat food both cats will eat. Having their primary supplier of cat food change its formula and then lie and say they haven't changed is is discouraging when even the cats won't touch the new stuff.

Feeding cats can be a challenge, glad you found something that works.

We made many mistakes with our cats, one of them preferred solid white tuna in water. Had to be in water, not oil. And had to be solid, that other stuff was a no go. And the most ridiculous thing was, the silly cat basically just drank the water. Barely touched the food. And Star-Kist, not Bumble Bee. SMH

The other one preferred "people" food. Chicken nuggets from almost anyone, burgers, pepperoni pizza, McD french fries (he was a stray and must have lived on it) but the absolute favorite was the "steak" from Subway. I would actually go there and order a sub with double meet and no toppings. Just to come home and feed the cat the meat.

If we went out to and got a burger, we had to get an extra burger (plain) for the cats. When we went out of town, we had to go by Subway to load up on steak meat and put it in the fridge. One time, the catsitters fed them too much and ran out of meat. So they went to Subway and bought the steak meat. I was both amused and horrified.

They ate very little cat food, about the only thing we could count on was Fancy Feast but only if it had gravy. Forget that other crap!

Would not eat dry cat food other than Temptations. We put out some Blue Buffalo chicken, but they barely touched it.

Oh and tuna boy also loved dairy. He always got the cereal bowl and loved him some whipped cream.

Probably not vet approved, but they lived a lot longer than they should have (one had FIV and all had hyperthyroidism), but I would probably not recommend indulging them as badly as we did!

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
your cats are beautiful.i had a cat that would only rollover for me and it drove my kids nuts.they could talk to her till they were blue in the face and i asked her once and she,d roll over.i hope when i die i am reunited with her cause she was my all time favorite pet.

This was my Mika Hakkinen. She'd sit on my shoulders all day if I remained standing. She'd stand up and change sides. I could go out and pluck weeds and she'd stay put. Folks could walk their dogs by on the sidewalk and she'd stay. One day we noticed she was drooling a lot. Tumour under her tongue, inoperable. Only 9 years old.

shoulders.jpg

Debbie Does

Question Authority
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Our Snowflake is a Siamese, a bit aloof and very regal. When we got her, we took her in for a routine checkup. The vet told us she was very sick and would die within a month. 4 years later, she's still fine and we're going to a different vet.

We don't let our cats out at all. They don't want to go out and usually run away when the door opens.

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anakin Sidewalker 2013-2023.

Anakin passed at 7pm exactly as the sun shone through our windows. He is at peace as are we. Broken hearted as we are we are truly at peace ❤️

He was the most peaceful soul we have ever met and was the bridge and heart for so much of our packs over the years. He brought so much joy to so many and nothing ..... NOTHING could slow him down. Not his heart not his legs ... Nothing ..

We held him tight and told him how much we loved him and both Padme and Boba said goodbye with kisses and snuggles

He had amazing years

Years he wasn't supposed to get. He truly was the Chosen one.. the boy who lived

He is one with the force and the force is with him

Screenshot_20230825-195635.png

navamind

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kiki.

Attachments

• 20230828_215513.jpg
    20230828_215513.jpg
    357.7 KB · Views: 2

Debbie Does

Question Authority
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am sad at the loss of any pet.

We have lost cats, a parakeet, fish, and even a hamster. Each one diminished our lives as they left us.

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am sad at the loss of any pet.

We have lost cats, a parakeet, fish, and even a hamster. Each one diminished our lives as they left us.

We had 2 male parakeets, one after the other. Both bongoed themselves to death with the mirror we put in the cage.

They thought it was another male. Kept ramming at it and eventually fractured their skulls.