• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OT: I love my pet

Debbie Does

Question Authority
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
June 12th was Loki and Odin's 1st birthday.

They got extra Scoobie snacks (treats) that day.
Whiskey just turned 2, and Snowflake is 4. They're both still playful like kittens. We give then cat toys for birthdays. They like the ones filled with catnip, and also the little foam balls.

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whiskey just turned 2, and Snowflake is 4. They're both still playful like kittens. We give then cat toys for birthdays. They like the ones filled with catnip, and also the little foam balls.

Yup. We have a floor full of them. Ping pong balls are also great fun.

Loki's favourite is a shoelace. You kind of spin it around and let it wrap around his tail half a turn. He will then spin like the Wane Bros Tasmania devil until if falls off. I left the room the other day with it wrapped around him, came back a few minutes later and he was still spinning around.

I have a movie of it but have no idea how to post a movie here.

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
no-we-dont-no.gif

Debbie Does

Question Authority
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We have a cat food problem. For years we've been feeding them Wellness which isn't cheap but they are healthy and they ate it happily. Earlier this year, they changed the formula and of course denied they changed it, but it was obviously different, softer and more watery even to someone who wasn't eating it, like me. (really!) Most of all, neither cat would touch it. We tried another variety, same company, but they wouldn't eat that, either.

Now, it seems the cats are turning up their noses at the last variety and we're looking around for a replacement. What do you guys give your cats? Ours are young, 2 and 4, indoor cats and very healthy, friendly and happy. Thanks for any advice.

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We feed them Hills Prescription Diet Weight Management (Metabolic?) kibble predominantly. And also in the AM I mix in some dental kibble as well, Royal Canin.

In the afternoon after I do the litter boxes it's Scoobies time! This is when they get wettish food. Fancy Feast Chicken or Tuna Florentine. Only a bit. Or for variety, Weruva Charm Tuna and Chicken in gravy. They love those treats.

Debbie Does

Question Authority
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We feed them Hills Prescription Diet Weight Management (Metabolic?) kibble predominantly. And also in the AM I mix in some dental kibble as well, Royal Canin.

In the afternoon after I do the litter boxes it's Scoobies time! This is when they get wettish food. Fancy Feast Chicken or Tuna Florentine. Only a bit. Or for variety, Weruva Charm Tuna and Chicken in gravy. They love those treats.
Thanks. They are now avoiding the last of the Wellness options. By process of elimination, it looks like that's the cause of poor little Snowflake's vomiting, too.

The so-called experts say to slowly transition cats from one food to another. But, we can't. If we try to mix the old with the new, the cats just walk away.

redskinsfan1963

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
loved my cat from the day i got here until the day she died,i trained her to roll over for me and only me.got a dog living with my ex who is 12.love her too