• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OT: I love my pet

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If post picture of her wound but it's nasty, poor thing, healed up now.

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mine scratches at them, but doesn't shred he's good about not tearing stuff up. He has two electronic cat toys that he goes nuts for though. Plays with this for hours.
Moody Pet Fling-AMA-String Cat To
Moody Pet Fling-AMA-String Cat Toy

Stuffed catnip mousey toys.

And no electronics for me.

But every now and then we break out 2 HO road race sets. They cover a lot of space put together.

Cats sit by the banked curve, batting the fuck out of passing cars...

You can edge the car from an underpass in bursts and the cat goes crazy. And when it finally pounces you matt the pistol grip and the car zooms away.

Big fun for all involved.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stuffed catnip mousey toys.

And no electronics for me.

But every now and then we break out 2 HO road race sets. They cover a lot of space put together.

Cats sit by the banked curve, batting the fuck out of passing cars...

You can edge the car from an underpass in bursts and the cat goes crazy. And when it finally pounces you matt the pistol grip and the car zooms away.

Big fun for all involved.
Oh the race sets sound awesome! Mine begs for catnip, but catnip toys just sit there.....go figure... that sounds awesome I may get on amazon after I eat and see if I can find a car set now.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I do not like the cone of shame.
had to, she had an abscess, they got her fever down and such and got it clean.............over night , two nights later she must of been licking it like crazy, tore it open and double or tripled its size..........had to go back, clean it, take picutres, sutures, and keep her from licking it. She has diabetes too so things heal slower.

naslundfan19

Boredom Savant
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
had to, she had an abscess, they got her fever down and such and got it clean.............over night , two nights later she must of been licking it like crazy, tore it open and double or tripled its size..........had to go back, clean it, take picutres, sutures, and keep her from licking it. She has diabetes too so things heal slower.

Oh, I understand. Was a quote from Up.:)

cheerupcharlie

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lmao!!!! Is that really the same dog!!

Yes, both are shih Tzu’s.

Since we can’t get them to their groomers, my wife cut their hair last night. I refer to them as my “junkyard dogs” now. They look pretty bad!!! Like Stevie Wonder cut their hair.

puckhead

Custom User Title
Hoopla Cash
$ 33,861.66
Fav. Team #1
Love the eyes
yeah, she's got one blue eye.
she was bred to be show dog, but that's an automatic fail.

I'm cutting her hair now too (second pic was an anomaly, she's scruffy but not THAT scruffy)
wife was taking her to a groomer for $70 a pop. fuck that. i bought my own clippers.

cheerupcharlie

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yeah, she's got one blue eye.
she was bred to be show dog, but that's an automatic fail.

I'm cutting her hair now too (second pic was an anomaly, she's scruffy but not THAT scruffy)
wife was taking her to a groomer for $70 a pop. fuck that. i bought my own clippers.

Yep. We pay about $120 every 2-3 months for haircuts. We bought grooming shears and scissors yesterday at PetSmart. Cost about $230. Watched tons of videos on doing it. It was rough. But I think after a couple tries we will get it down. Gonna save a shit load of cash.