• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OT: I love my pet

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Introducing Lando. We rescued him from a day away from euthanasia. He's 10 going on 2 puppy,.left to right the pics are first day to today. You can see his transition of stressed to relaxed in the image changes

beantownmaniac

I thought growing old would take longer
Hoopla Cash
$ 304.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We had to say goodbye to our dear Rogue. She developed cancer and it progressed rapidly over the last month. Her left lung recently collapsed and her body started to give out. She was so very dear to us and so full of love, energy and passion. She runs free with so many of our babies long before her and while we only had her a short while we loved her so strong and her back to us. She passed in our arms surrounded by love and Anakin kisses. Thank you everyone who met her, she was so special and we will never forget her. Run free my dear lovey girl... We love you..

Very sorry to hear this Matt. She'll great you when you cross the rainbow bridge.

beantownmaniac

I thought growing old would take longer
Hoopla Cash
$ 304.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh wow! They do! Even down to some of the markings! Of course your cat must be awesome Then!
If by awesome you mean pain in the ass then yeah, he's awesome. :lol: I have 3 cats and lose an average of 1-1/2 to 2 hours of sleep a night because they decide they want my attention when I go to bed, or even in the middle of the night when I'm actually sleeping. Damn nocturnal creatures!!!

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If by awesome you mean pain in the ass then yeah, he's awesome. :lol: I have 3 cats and lose an average of 1-1/2 to 2 hours of sleep a night because they decide they want my attention when I go to bed, or even in the middle of the night when I'm actually sleeping. Damn nocturnal creatures!!!
Hahah yeah but you love it!
Mine does that too he wanders at night but comes in 3-4 times to head butt my face and roll in my chest and then leave.

on the off night he doesn't, I honestly wake up and search for him thinking something is wrong..... wouldn't change it...

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We have 2 "towers" shredded to fuck as well.
Mine scratches at them, but doesn't shred he's good about not tearing stuff up. He has two electronic cat toys that he goes nuts for though. Plays with this for hours.
Moody Pet Fling-AMA-String Cat To
Moody Pet Fling-AMA-String Cat Toy

Ojb81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well the real link won't work to amazon so this thing

Totally worth it if ur a cat lover

ha! that is absolutely brilliant! and it squeaks when they get a hold of it??