• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OT: Fuck LAPD

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
for those interested, here is some info on the wallets...

First wallet: Lindbergh Field by bus driver
Second wallet: San Ysidro Point of Entry
Third wallet: Burnt Cabin (how did this survive unscathed while the body was burnt beyond recognition?)

Now I have even heard murmurs of a 4th wallet found behind police headquarters!!??

The LAPD planted them. They are famous for that.

mufasa76

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1

Third wallet: Burnt Cabin (how did this survive unscathed while the body was burnt beyond recognition?)

Now I have even heard murmurs of a 4th wallet found behind police headquarters!!??

wow!!!!

threelittleturds

anteater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was pretty strange that they told the news choppers to stay away, probably because they didn't want it filmed that they would have lit him up with 30 assault rifles if he made a last charge.

What happened to the original report that they heard one gunshot? I read something about how they were using a tank like vehicle to rip down the walls of the cabin and they had already torn down 3 walls and were about to tear down the 4th wall when they heard the single shot.

As to the wallets, if I were trying to get the cops off my trail I'd dump a few wallets with my picture ID in different places to make them think I was going somewhere I wasn't... He probably has a Drivers license, military ID, VA ID, an lapd ID, maybe a creditcard with his face ID... wouldn't be that hard to pick up extra wallets and throw IDs in there then plant them at a border crossing if you want them to think you went into mexico when you really went north to big bear.

clyde_carbon

Unfkwthble
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you are just assuming military drones were used? Or do you know that for sure?

Police departments don't use the military style drones. The drones police departments use generally only weigh a couple of pounds.

I don't get it. Are you trying to be a dipshit on purpose?

Is Christopher Dorner Really the 1st Drone Target on US Soil? | HEAVY

You don't even need to search for an article. Why would anyone make a big deal about the LAPD using those "couple of pound" drones? :rollseyes:

Arete Tzu

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

[YOUTUBE]WILyWmT2A-Q[/YOUTUBE]

Bemular

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Exactly dude. And whatever some cops are dicks, but fuck Dormer that dude was a major asshole and a fucking psycho to boot.

I don't give a shit if he died. They were not going to be able to negotiate him out anyway.

This dude is no fuckin Robin Hood and anybody who's on his "side" is a fucking tool.

Easy Tiger. I'm not 100% certain he was stealing from the rich to give to the poor, but I am 100% on the side of his cause; and if that makes me a tool then I would like to be a Snap-On Torque Wrench - Those MF'ers are Bad-Ass!!

xxERICSMITHXX

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I don't get it. Are you trying to be a dipshit on purpose?

Is Christopher Dorner Really the 1st Drone Target on US Soil? | HEAVY

You don't even need to search for an article. Why would anyone make a big deal about the LAPD using those "couple of pound" drones? :rollseyes:

All the initial articles I found just said drones might have been used, but none of them were specific on what types of drones were used. So when I asked how you knew military drones were used you gave an answer that all drones were controlled by the Pentagon. That isn't the case anymore.

The 4th amendment is usually a pretty good place to start when it comes to people caring about police departments using drones. I wanted to know which drones were used because that shows what the police department intended to do with them. If armed military drones were used that points to one conclusion, if the smaller drones were used it points to another.

Relax a little. I wasn't trying to be hostile or anything. It seemed like you had some knowledge on the subject so I was asking for more details.

Last edited by a moderator:

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Easy Tiger. I'm not 100% certain he was stealing from the rich to give to the poor, but I am 100% on the side of his cause; and if that makes me a tool then I would like to be a Snap-On Torque Wrench - Those MF'ers are Bad-Ass!![/QUOTE]

Ha ha ha! Nice.

tallglassofwater007

Large Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Easy Tiger. I'm not 100% certain he was stealing from the rich to give to the poor, but I am 100% on the side of his cause; and if that makes me a tool then I would like to be a Snap-On Torque Wrench - Those MF'ers are Bad-Ass!!

The bolded... the second he killed innocent people...fuck his cause. I am not saying that there is or isn't more to this than what has been reported, but fuck that guy.

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wonder when the book is coming out?

clyde_carbon

Unfkwthble
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All the initial articles I found just said drones might have been used, but none of them were specific on what types of drones were used. So when I asked how you knew military drones were used you gave an answer that all drones were controlled by the Pentagon. That isn't the case anymore.

The 4th amendment is usually a pretty good place to start when it comes to people caring about police departments using drones. I wanted to know which drones were used because that shows what the police department intended to do with them. If armed military drones were used that points to one conclusion, if the smaller drones were used it points to another.

Relax a little. I wasn't trying to be hostile or anything. It seemed like you had some knowledge on the subject so I was asking for more details.

Military drones don't have to be armed. There are drones used specifically for spying. If it was the couple of pound drones you referred to earlier, no one would be a making a big deal about it.

xxERICSMITHXX

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Military drones don't have to be armed. There are drones used specifically for spying. If it was the couple of pound drones you referred to earlier, no one would be a making a big deal about it.

Sure they would. Drone use over US soil is a big concern for a lot of people right now.

threelittleturds

anteater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The bolded... the second he killed innocent people...fuck his cause. I am not saying that there is or isn't more to this than what has been reported, but fuck that guy.

Right?

I don't like that the cops executed him, or that they used drones on him... but lets not forget that this fucker blamed his partner and her superior/friend for manipulating the system to dismiss him... then he killed the daughter of the guy assigned to defend him and cops who just stumbled across his path.

He killed people who weren't even responsible for his problems, that is fucking crazy. That is irrational. There are ways to battle racism and the good ole boy network, and this isn't it.

Bemular

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I get it, Tall; I honestly do. This is an emotionally charged, highly sensitive issue and I would expect most will/would gravitate to a position similar to yours. Many years ago I would have done the same; I just can't anymore.

In this case, that stance serves only to hand over to the LAPD the full license to write whatever ending to the story they choose. Inversely speaking, however, I am not advocating for allowing Dorner the same license either; instead, I want to give that license to its proper owners - the victims.

While it may be difficult to see this truth amidst the emotions and the spin the LAPD is spewing to the media, it nonetheless is the truth that these innocent lives you have spoken of were not the victims of only Dorner's gun they were also the victims of the rampant corruption that has pervaded the administration and rank & file of the LAPD for years.

So, while I advocate on behalf of Dorner's cause, perhaps it would be more understandable and thus acceptable to see it not as Dorner's cause but that of the victim's.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ftr record, I was under the impression, the little drones can be armed with tasers and rubber bullets??

Considering where we are technologically, is it unreasonable to assume that they've already developed "small" drones, that are "armed"?

tallglassofwater007

Large Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I get it, Tall; I honestly do. This is an emotionally charged, highly sensitive issue and I would expect most will/would gravitate to a position similar to yours. Many years ago I would have done the same; I just can't anymore.

In this case, that stance serves only to hand over to the LAPD the full license to write whatever ending to the story they choose. Inversely speaking, however, I am not advocating for allowing Dorner the same license either; instead, I want to give that license to its proper owners - the victims.

While it may be difficult to see this truth amidst the emotions and the spin the LAPD is spewing to the media, it nonetheless is the truth that these innocent lives you have spoken of were not the victims of only Dorner's gun they were also the victims of the rampant corruption that has pervaded the administration and rank & file of the LAPD for years.

So, while I advocate on behalf of Dorner's cause, perhaps it would be more understandable and thus acceptable to see it not as Dorner's cause but that of the victim's.

I should have been more clear. I am with you in the fact that I don't think they should have executed him. I knew they would once he killed a cop, but they shouldn't have. It makes the entire ordeal look shady, and now we all know only what the LAPD want us to know. But at the same time...

.... maybe he was actually the "good guy" and he had a ton of info that would have shed some light onto the corruption of the LAPD or something along those lines. He was done wrong and he was trying to open up the public's eyes to all of it to help out others who have been wronged and any future people in his position. That is fine, but the actions he took show that he was just a really unstable guy and I think no differently of him than I do any other criminal. I do think that there is more to this story and I am open to that. But as far as Dorner... he turned himself into exactly what he was supposedly fighting and even worse. I think you hit it on the head with it being the victims cause and not Dorners. I agree with that.

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But as far as Dorner... he turned himself into exactly what he was supposedly fighting and even worse.

Undeniable fact that negates any credibility he might have had.

Another question is how much publicity would his manifesto have received had he not killed innocent people?