• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OT: Fuck LAPD

1911Alaska

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Buddy system, I think. They had to have two or more cops together, not alone.

hmm interesting, doubt it will happen of course but wouldn't be surprised if they did it while all this heat is on them. I am sure the police officers wouldn't mind doing that. It would make work safer and probably make there shifts go by faster. I highly doubt LA can afford to do that though

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hmm interesting, doubt it will happen of course but wouldn't be surprised if they did it while all this heat is on them. I am sure the police officers wouldn't mind doing that. It would make work safer and probably make there shifts go by faster. I highly doubt LA can afford to do that though

Well, it would mean less area is covered or spread out differently because they aren't hiring more police officers, they are pairing them up and prioritizing their placement, is my guess. There may be a few part-time people who are now full-time temporarily, but I wouldn't suspect much increase in personnel for a cost basis, unless you heard of more.

1911Alaska

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, it would mean less area is covered or spread out differently because they aren't hiring more police officers, they are pairing them up and prioritizing their placement, is my guess. There may be a few part-time people who are now full-time temporarily, but I wouldn't suspect much increase in personnel for a cost basis, unless you heard of more.

Nope that makes sense actually, I was thinking they would have to hire more officers but teaming them up and covering less ground makes more sense.

Bemular

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Sub-Contractors - Our entire security system is going sub-contractor, from protecting our country to protecting our corporations, err, I mean communities.

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sub-Contractors - Our entire security system is going sub-contractor, from protecting our country to protecting our corporations, err, I mean communities.

Well, let's start in LA then. Just kidding, I don't know where else it's happening but where I live there isn't scandal public yet, though there probably are problems.

xxERICSMITHXX

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00

They usually ride with a partner while on patrol. It doesn't have anything to do with this incident.

1911Alaska

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They usually ride with a partner while on patrol. It doesn't have anything to do with this incident.

Maybe in the more dangerous parts of LA but I can't see them keeping 2 officers to the average car, that would be expensive.

numone9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They were saying that they were not aloud to be alone? Like they need supervised by citizens while on duty? or?

But wow thats crazy, so glad I live in a small boring town lol

They said they had to be in groups so citizens would be less likely to retaliate against them.