• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OT: Dick Clark Has Passed Away At The Age Of 82

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bemular - not sure where else to put this, certainly not going to start a new post about it - judging from your avatar/profile, you were happy with the Niners and Broncos being finalists in the Manning chase? If he succeeds, one team does well. If he fails (gets injured), it was a good thing we didn't get him. The worst case would have been going to Arizona or Tennessee.

Bemular

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bemular - not sure where else to put this, certainly not going to start a new post about it - judging from your avatar/profile, you were happy with the Niners and Broncos being finalists in the Manning chase? If he succeeds, one team does well. If he fails (gets injured), it was a good thing we didn't get him. The worst case would have been going to Arizona or Tennessee.

Yeah, I think it worked out perfectly. It is going to be just about as weird to see Peyton playing for Denver as it was to see Joe playing for KC. (it seems as though the AFC West is where the greatests of all time go to end their careers. (Unitas, Montana, Manning).

I liked the idea of having Peyton here but not for the money he got in Denver. So, yeah, I'm happy with the outcome.

themush

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #3
Ummmmm.....Dick Clark.....remember.

May he RIP.

Ray_Dogg

Troll Hunter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I still think he makes an appearance at New Years.