• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OT: Colorado shooting

Rvnight18

True story
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
We all have our differences in this world. We have expressed some on this board. But stuff like this should never happen. My prayers are with the victims, their family, and friends. A sad sad day.

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's fucked up. Don't know what to say anymore about us as people. How can you prevent stupid/crazy?

Thoughts and prayers for the victims.

numone9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I found out this morning. Sad story. Then i find out my room mate worked with the guy in '08 at a camp for kids in L.A. He even showed me a picture of him and all of the other counselor's and sure enough it was the same guy. I guess you just never know.

DoobieKeebler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The shooter's apartment was booby trapped to kill anyone that fully opened his door.

Boy are those law fellas are lucky they sent in the lil' robot to snip trip wires and defuse some chemical weapons.

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
DISCLAIMER: I DON'T KNOW IF THIS IS TRUE OR NOT!!!

I heard the apartment was supposed to blow so the police would be tied up while he shot up the theatre (as a diversion). Thank God it didn't.

Kinzu

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Love how our media immediately started the blame game on this story. It's Music fault, Movies fault, Games fault, Democrats fault, Obamacares fault, Romney's fault, Republicans fault, blah blah blah

Always everyone's fault except the dumb ass who was pulling the trigger >.>;
It's like there can't be crazy people who are out of touch with reality living in this world without a reason.

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Love how our media immediately started the blame game on this story. It's Music fault, Movies fault, Games fault, Democrats fault, Obamacares fault, Romney's fault, Republicans fault, blah blah blah

Always everyone's fault except the dumb ass who was pulling the trigger >.>;
It's like there can't be crazy people who are out of touch with reality living in this world without a reason.

Now, you just think that way because you have issues with your father... or was it your mother? Freaking Republicratic Democublican Independant!

dredinis21

Swollen Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stand up move by Smith. Between this pledge of money and Christian Bale visiting the wounded unprovoked by Warner Bros., it has at least somewhat restored my belief in humanity...