• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OT College Football

BLeslie59Rangers

I hate the Angels...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Webb looks his receiver down every time. You guys liked this guy over mayfield? :confused:

Thanks I guess.
Or Brewer??...who beat Ohio St last week? (But Va Tech lost to E Carolina today).

Looks like we made a huge mistake choosing Webb over the Mayfield and Brewer.....

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Or Brewer??...who beat Ohio St last week? (But Va Tech lost to E Carolina today).

Looks like we made a huge mistake choosing Webb over the Mayfield and Brewer.....

And fuck Kingsbury for blocking him from playing. More importantly, fuck the NCAA for upholding a stupid ass rule.

BLeslie59Rangers

I hate the Angels...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And fuck Kingsbury for blocking him from playing. More importantly, fuck the NCAA for upholding a stupid ass rule.
Looks like to me that Kingsbury needs to be doing some coaching with this club...they appear to be very poorly coached IMO...

And yes, if a player wants to transfer, they should be allowed...that whole situation was very strange...

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like to me that Kingsbury needs to be doing some coaching with this club...they appear to be very poorly coached IMO...

And yes, if a player wants to transfer, they should be allowed...that whole situation was very strange...

If a walk on wants to transfer, they should be allowed.

donaldson79

former loyal Hoopilist
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If a walk on wants to transfer, they should be allowed.

I agree with, but only to an extent.

He should be allowed to play, but I think the school/coach he's transferring from should be able to stop you from going in conference. If you don't do that, the recruiting/cannibalization will never stop IMO.

donaldson79

former loyal Hoopilist
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know it's early in the season, but with this limited sample size, I haven't seen an SEC team - with the exception of possibly A&M - which looks like final four material to me.

jta4437

Grumpy Cat
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Excuse me??? We are not worthy of your time??? There was a time not long ago that A&M was easy pickings for us....don't be so arrogant, your in a good spot now, doesn't last forever

I hate Texas tech and their shitty ass fans, I'm not going to apologize for their idiocy

Bmurph

F the Houston Astros
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know it's early in the season, but with this limited sample size, I haven't seen an SEC team - with the exception of possibly A&M - which looks like final four material to me.

I hate to say this as a Longhorn fan but I think A&M beats Bama this year

donaldson79

former loyal Hoopilist
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I don't hate to see it at all.

Those running dumb-fuck, spoiled, Crimson Tide supporters need to get spanked by as many as possible.

WastinSomeTime

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I hope A&M does beat Bama. But I am concerned about A&M's defense. It may be another high scoring affair.

BLeslie59Rangers

I hate the Angels...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hate Texas tech and their shitty ass fans, I'm not going to apologize for their idiocy
The feeling is mutual, and I think my opinion is shared by millions more in Texas.

Show some class, it's only football.

Last edited by a moderator:

RevSader

In Beltre we trust.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Turn us down? Haha we'd be doing them a favor at this point

How? By beating them and hurting their chances at anything meaningful. You hate tech fans, but TAMU fans are just as shitty and annoying. Honestly most D1 fanbases and former students are wholly obnoxious when talking about college football.

jta4437

Grumpy Cat
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How? By beating them and hurting their chances at anything meaningful. You hate tech fans, but TAMU fans are just as shitty and annoying. Honestly most D1 fanbases and former students are wholly obnoxious when talking about college football.

And I was originally kidding about not playing tech, but I'm not kidding about their shitty fans

I've only read positive things about other sec fans coming to college station, the douche ratio has increased in recent years, but it's still a good place for opposing teams to visit

jta4437

Grumpy Cat
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The feeling is mutual, and I think my opinion is shared by millions more in Texas.

Show some class, it's only football.

I'm only returning the attitude I've received for years from tech fans, they deserve the disdain they receive from other teams, and trust me it's not just a&am fans

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Donaldson, your guys put up a good fight and your QB is tough as nails. Your O line just gave your offense no chance. Making a bunch of freshmen defend Eric Striker and Charles Tapper just doesn't seem fair. But you guys have a lot of talent, and the return game next year should be fun to watch.

RevSader

In Beltre we trust.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Donaldson, your guys put up a good fight and your QB is tough as nails. Your O line just gave your offense no chance. Making a bunch of freshmen defend Eric Striker and Charles Tapper just doesn't seem fair. But you guys have a lot of talent, and the return game next year should be fun to watch.

I had no idea that Blake Bell was a TE now. When did that happen? Smart way to keep him on the field. QB obviously wasn't working out, but he's too good of an athlete to not let him play somewhere.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I had no idea that Blake Bell was a TE now. When did that happen? Smart way to keep him on the field. QB obviously wasn't working out, but he's too good of an athlete to not let him play somewhere.

He went to Stoops this offseason and said he wanted to help the team in any way possible and asked if a move like that might help, and he's looking really good at tight end. He's a big target with good hands and I've really been impressed with his blocking. I think they'll throw to him more and more as the season goes, but I think they're trying to open the play book as slowly as possible.

BLeslie59Rangers

I hate the Angels...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And I was originally kidding about not playing tech, but I'm not kidding about their shitty fans

I've only read positive things about other sec fans coming to college station, the douche ratio has increased in recent years, but it's still a good place for opposing teams to visit
Wait till Florida comes to College Station...I think your opinion will change...

..oops, I misread your comment...youre saying opposing teams fans are treated well in College Station...I can't comment on that...

donaldson79

former loyal Hoopilist
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Thank you sir.....as I thought going into the fray, if we played OU 10 straight Sat this year, we'd have 10 straight defeats in varying degrees.

As we bantered, the Vol OL was no match for the front of OU - even when it was only 3 - for the young TN linemen.

They didn't embarrass themselves, learned/gained experience against a superior team in a tough atmosphere.

See ya next season......Think TN needs to add 2 more Juco lineman for next season already.