• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OT College Football

RevSader

In Beltre we trust.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bama doesn't look very good today. WVU is keeping up with them like it's nothing.

BLeslie59Rangers

I hate the Angels...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OMG - WVU getting SEC hometowned...that unsportsmanlike conduct call was pure BS...

Nightcrawler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's the worst fucking call ever. West Virginia got screwed .

RevSader

In Beltre we trust.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WVU might have turned the tide there...pun def intended.

Nightcrawler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A&M won't be dropping balls like this when they play bama. Not impressed with the bama D

RevSader

In Beltre we trust.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A&M won't be dropping balls like this when they play bama. Not impressed with the bama D

Week one is week one. TAMU looked damn impressive, but don't make the mistake of thinking this is the same Bama team that will show up to play TAMU. I know Kevin Sumlin won't.

WastinSomeTime

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Week one is week one. TAMU looked damn impressive, but don't make the mistake of thinking this is the same Bama team that will show up to play TAMU. I know Kevin Sumlin won't.

Bama's defense has been riddled by A&M these last 2 years and probably will again and I am not an A&M fan. I am in the middle on them but I like what they are doing on one side of the ball. And WVU has been a doormat in the Big 12. If A&M keeps its wide open offensive concept going a lot of teams will struggle against them. Its just that their defense is still not that great.

RevSader

In Beltre we trust.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bama's defense has been riddled by A&M these last 2 years and probably will again and I am not an A&M fan. I am in the middle on them but I like what they are doing on one side of the ball. And WVU has been a doormat in the Big 12. If A&M keeps its wide open offensive concept going a lot of teams will struggle against them. Its just that their defense is still not that great.

They won't meet until October 18th. That's over a month and a half away. Both teams will be in mid season form. This was week one, and my point is that the Bama that played poorly today will likely not be the one you see then. You will also likely see a fine tuned TAMU team.

donaldson79

former loyal Hoopilist
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
three 11 win seasons in a row not to be scoffed at in the SEC

South Carolina had a .500 record until Spurrier got there. And he's got em playing .660+ ball in the ten years.

It was a non-existent program for a century.

And as far as who they didn't play. All any team can do is play the teams on their schedule. And they don't make their own SEC schedule.

RevSader

In Beltre we trust.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
South Carolina had a .500 record until Spurrier got there. And he's got em playing .660+ ball in the ten years.

It was a non-existent program for a century.

And as far as who they didn't play. All any team can do is play the teams on their schedule. And they don't make their own SEC schedule.

And my point still stands. Their 11 win seasons carry less merit because of who they played. They do have free reign to make their non conference schedules however, and let's see who they scheduled those 3 seasons...

The best non conference game they play is a year game vs Clemson. Outside of Clemson their non conference rivals include UAB, UCF, Coastal Carolina, North Carolina, Eastern Carolina, The Citadel, Navy....

But hey they beat extremely overrated Big 10 teams in non bcs bowl games on neutral fields!!!

Honestly, I don't see any reason to be impressed with them. They play in a weak division in good conference.

donaldson79

former loyal Hoopilist
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And my point still stands. Their 11 win seasons carry less merit because of who they played. They do have free reign to make their non conference schedules however, and let's see who they scheduled those 3 seasons...

The best non conference game they play is a year game vs Clemson. Outside of Clemson their non conference rivals include UAB, UCF, Coastal Carolina, North Carolina, Eastern Carolina, The Citadel, Navy....

But hey they beat extremely overrated Big 10 teams in non bcs bowl games on neutral fields!!!

Honestly, I don't see any reason to be impressed with them. They play in a weak division in good conference.

And my point is, South Carolina was a nonexistent player program before Steve Spurrier got there. And that's a fact.

Regardless of who they've played in bowls, what division they're in, they weren't of any consequence in the SEC before Spurrier's arrival.

DT LUNA

Vietnam Veteran
Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Go Baylor

DT LUNA

Vietnam Veteran
Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00