• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OT: Bullshitting at the Barbershop part III

sbb122

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah this one has me dumbfounded on many levels.

I get the burning vehicle, but yet no one cares that he smashed the building and the possibility of bricks falling on to the truck or them.
I was hoping when he got out he left the truck in reverse and it rolled back into the burning car. Is that a Tesla? I can’t tell.

I expected a woman or an elderly person to get out of that vehicle, and then when I saw it was a guy I thought he must’ve forgotten his MAGA hat that day

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was hoping when he got out he left the truck in reverse and it rolled back into the burning car. Is that a Tesla? I can’t tell.

I expected a woman or an elderly person to get out of that vehicle, and then when I saw it was a guy I thought he must’ve forgotten his MAGA hat that day
LOL...good first thought but it has exhaust pipes and looks like a Ford Edge.

As for him gunning it to get away from the burning vehicle, at first I thought he was going to plow right into those two ladies.
Another thing I just noticed...the F150 had zero damage to the front of it after smashing into the wall!

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't live that close to the city, and I have a pretty big really cool state park less than a mile away...... but I'm still not used to seeing a fox curled up against the glass door on my 2nd story deck. Luckily he bolted to the neighbors yard when my dog started barking.
View attachment 352217
Guess I have a pet fox now. Not only has he been in my yard or the neighbors most morning when I get up, I think he was on my deck again yesterday morning. I let my dog out and he immediately started yelping* and chasing something down the deck stairs.

*He's a real tough guy. Yelps and cries when he chases rabbits too.

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
a gen z'er i know tried one and called it McMid lol

also, why does the box have a couple slices of pickles pictured on it? is it because if they put a couple of cartoon McRibs on it people would think its looked too much like a couple of deuce droppings ? :think:

1706738535584.png

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
also, why does the box have a couple slices of pickles pictured on it? is it because if they put a couple of cartoon McRibs on it people would think its looked too much like a couple of deuce droppings ? :think:

View attachment 353027

They're trying to appeal to the pickleball folks (you know, people around my age lol)

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
a gen z'er i know tried one and called it McMid lol

View attachment 353027

because it is drowning in sauce.

how did it taste? does it look the same coming out? @Comeds wants to know

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My nephew watched the It movies around Thanksgiving. He's seven and it was probably too early for him because he had trouble sleeping and had nightmares afterwards. Every week since then I have been sending him greeting cards through the mail from "Pennywise" telling him things like "I'll See You Soon", "I like the posters you have in your room", and "If something happens to you in the basement, no upstairs could hear you scream".

sbb122

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My nephew watched the It movies around Thanksgiving. He's seven and it was probably too early for him because he had trouble sleeping and had nightmares afterwards. Every week since then I have been sending him greeting cards through the mail from "Pennywise" telling him things like "I'll See You Soon", "I like the posters you have in your room", and "If something happens to you in the basement, no upstairs could hear you scream".

Good job instilling some fear in him. He will grow up to be a strong alpha male and not a beta cuck!