• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OT: Bullshitting at the Barbershop part III

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wonder when season two comes out.

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
^with that youre either going to get some sleep, or die. Sometimes with colds I would not have cared which one. I had a cold/bronchial infection about 10 years ago where I could not stop coughing. Coughing all day exhausted me, coughing at night kept me awake. Awful.

It did help I finally learned that codeine and related meds affects me differently than most people. Its a pretty good good suppresant and knocks most people out. However about 20% of people get pepped up by it. Me.

puckhead

Custom User Title
Hoopla Cash
$ 33,861.66
Fav. Team #1
^with that youre either going to get some sleep, or die. Sometimes with colds I would not have cared which one. I had a cold/bronchial infection about 10 years ago where I could not stop coughing. Coughing all day exhausted me, coughing at night kept me awake. Awful.

It did help I finally learned that codeine and related meds affects me differently than most people. Its a pretty good good suppresant and knocks most people out. However about 20% of people get pepped up by it. Me.
My wife had a bad cough a lot if years ago, and way prescribed liquid codeine. She was supposed to take a little bit every 6-8 hours, and she took some every time she coughed. Was supremely fucked up. Like out-of-body experience style fucked up.

So whenever we were in a different country, we would check if codeine is over the counter. Usually 18-20mg. For reference, T3's for post-surgery medication are 30mg. France's was called Prontalgene, I forget what UK had. Just nice to have some on hand.

One of our stops last holiday was in Mexico, so I dropped in a pharmacy to check. Got a couple of boxes OTC, and didn't notice until back on the ship that these pills were 50mg. At 20 per pack, that's a gram of codeine. I made sure my wife carried one of the packs home in her bag, as I don't know what the trafficking limits might be. We haven't tried those babies yet.

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My wife had a bad cough a lot if years ago, and way prescribed liquid codeine. She was supposed to take a little bit every 6-8 hours, and she took some every time she coughed. Was supremely fucked up. Like out-of-body experience style fucked up.

So whenever we were in a different country, we would check if codeine is over the counter. Usually 18-20mg. For reference, T3's for post-surgery medication are 30mg. France's was called Prontalgene, I forget what UK had. Just nice to have some on hand.

One of our stops last holiday was in Mexico, so I dropped in a pharmacy to check. Got a couple of boxes OTC, and didn't notice until back on the ship that these pills were 50mg. At 20 per pack, that's a gram of codeine. I made sure my wife carried one of the packs home in her bag, as I don't know what the trafficking limits might be. We haven't tried those babies yet.
Wow, those Mexican ones are strong! Codeine is good stuff, and works well...I just needed to learn it is not a night time medicine for me.

My wife lived in Ireland for a while and when friends visit us from there she asks for them to bring a few OTC meds with them. One of the Irish cough meds was fantastic

sbb122

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have so many different thoughts on this and I don’t even know where to begin…

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Josh just needs a new haircut, wardrobe, and fitness regimen.

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have so many different thoughts on this and I don’t even know where to begin…

Yeah this one has me dumbfounded on many levels.

I get the burning vehicle, but yet no one cares that he smashed the building and the possibility of bricks falling on to the truck or them.

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I already know which one will kill those people in their sleep.