• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OT: Bullshitting at the Barbershop part deux

Status
Not open for further replies.

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone know anyone who had laser eye surgery? Specifically laser iridotomy?
A friend was told he needed it and I'm debating telling him it will be alright or plan one more great night out.

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A friend was told he needed it and I'm debating telling him it will be alright or plan one more great night out.
i dont know anyone but I have tried doing it on Hobos while they sleep.... its umm... have a great night out Comeds friend.....

puckhead

Custom User Title
Hoopla Cash
$ 33,861.66
Fav. Team #1
i had laser eye surgery (not iridotomy though) about 25 years ago and it was amazing.
2 days of pain, and then I could see perfectly for 20 years.

then i got old and my vision started to go again.
got lens replacement surgery on both eyes earlier this year (knives, not lasers)
it was the scariest thing I have ever experienced, but I can see again.
that was pain for maybe the rest of the day, discomfort for 2 more days, then just perfect.

i should get reading glasses for close up stuff, but it's not bad enough where i have bothered doing anything about it yet.

A+++ would recommend.
make sure they absolutely do the eye drop regiment to the letter though, as that controls the pace of healing.
my wife didn't for her laser surgery, and had to get it redone.

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would be a good friend and tell him its kinda like a laser lobotomy ... but for the eye ball

forty_three

Stance: Goofy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i had laser eye surgery (not iridotomy though) about 25 years ago and it was amazing.
2 days of pain, and then I could see perfectly for 20 years.

then i got old and my vision started to go again.
got lens replacement surgery on both eyes earlier this year (knives, not lasers)
it was the scariest thing I have ever experienced, but I can see again.
that was pain for maybe the rest of the day, discomfort for 2 more days, then just perfect.

i should get reading glasses for close up stuff, but it's not bad enough where i have bothered doing anything about it yet.

A+++ would recommend.
make sure they absolutely do the eye drop regiment to the letter though, as that controls the pace of healing.
my wife didn't for her laser surgery, and had to get it redone.
This was almost a carbon copy of my experience except I didn't have any pain afterward. Before I laid down, they took my glasses off, told me to look at the clock across the room, which I couldn't really see. After the procedure, I sat up and I could read the clock perfectly. Had dry eyes for a few days afterward and used gel drops for a month after but no side effects at all.

I am to the point where I need readers up close but still can see distance just fine. Considering my job is 8+ hours a day looking at zeroes and ones and what not, it's not all bad. Absolutely the best thing I ever did.

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Safe to say if you are anywhere between Buffalo and Ardmore you are dead.
354049848_815342526624717_2841638247105804046_n.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.