• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OT: Bullshitting at the Barbershop part deux

Status
Not open for further replies.

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
DeLorean or Kitt ,,,, but time travel man.... DeLorean wins.... also do we know if Kitt ever did time travel in Knight Rider lol then him haha

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
tout va bien

You could tell me this is just a restaurant on a summer night in Saint Denis or some other banlieu and I wouldn't be surprised.

I do find it funny Macron tried to ban protests in the Place de la Concorde. Probably been brushing up on his 1790s history a little.

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
DeLorean or Kitt ,,,, but time travel man.... DeLorean wins.... also do we know if Kitt ever did time travel in Knight Rider lol then him haha
The DeLorean is awful. If you're getting away and you inadvertently hit 88 MPH (fun fact: a DeLorean couldn't hit 88 MPH if you catapulted it) you wind up in the stone ages and because it wasn't designed properly by series genius Doc you won't have enough plutonium to get back to present day because why would a guy who creates a time machine compensate for such a thing?

Kitt you get a good friend at least. Bond you can just fry everybody with the on-board weapons because Q is a real G. General Lee you get an awesome Confederate Flag on your roof so everybody knows you value heritage. That's the ranking.

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think valid arguments could be made for the DeLorean or KITT too.

The Delorean has a Renault engine that Renault thought was not good enough to be put in their own cars. The Pontiac engine is worse.

The DB5 had one of the greatest engines ever made.

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The DeLorean is awful. If you're getting away and you inadvertently hit 88 MPH (fun fact: a DeLorean couldn't hit 88 MPH if you catapulted it) you wind up in the stone ages and because it wasn't designed properly by series genius Doc you won't have enough plutonium to get back to present day because why would a guy who creates a time machine compensate for such a thing?

Kitt you get a good friend at least. Bond you can just fry everybody with the on-board weapons because Q is a real G. General Lee you get an awesome Confederate Flag on your roof so everybody knows you value heritage. That's the ranking.

The Delorean has a Renault engine that Renault thought was not good enough to be put in their own cars. The Pontiac engine is worse.

The DB5 had one of the greatest engines ever made.

all I hear is blah blah blah

alI want is

buc1lidogce01.gif

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What no one wants the free candy van? :noidea:

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You don't find KITT a bit condescending? I'd feel like he was always disappointment in me. And honestly I have enough of that in my life.

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You don't find KITT a bit condescending? I'd feel like he was always disappointment in me. And honestly I have enough of that in my life.

Wasn't Higgins from Magnum P.I the voice of KITT? I'd take Magnum's Ferrari by the way :thumb:

Edit: My bad, it was William Daniels (he played the chief doctor on St. Elsewhere).

dare2be

IST EIN PINGUINE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll go with the practicality of KITT being virtually indestructible and would be basically maintenance free and would last me the longest. Sure it looks like a Pontiac but I'm sure all the tech and mechanicals have been upgraded.

Plus being bulletproof is a must.

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A buddy of mine in high school taped a Playboy centerfold to the screen that our physics teacher pulled down for the overhead projector. Needless to say, the overhead projector was not used for the rest of that class :D

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Me, I'm this old...

did any of you have these? I remember kids were "specially selected" to go clean the chalkboard erasers using this machine in the school office ... was perfect for teaching responsibility because if you didnt listen and learn how to use it, you were going to shred off your fingers in this wood planer like tool lol

1679511463025.png

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
did any of you have these? I remember kids were "specially selected" to go clean the chalkboard erasers using this machine in the school office ... was perfect for teaching responsibility because if you didnt listen and learn how to use it, you were going to shred off your fingers in this wood planer like tool lol

View attachment 324001
I grew up going to a poor school. We just stood outside and clapped the erasers together until they were clean or we collapsed unable to breathe. Whichever came first.

Status
Not open for further replies.