• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OT: Bullshitting at the Barbershop part deux

Status
Not open for further replies.

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We don't really have a cooking or recipe thread but I know we have discussed recipes we like before. I tried the recipe @mattola posted for turkey burgers and enjoyed them.

Here's a tip from me. Having hotdogs? Cook them in a crock pot or slow cooker on low for 5 or 6 hours. Talk about tender! The low temperature really brings out the individual flavors. You can taste both the rat hair and the rat feces.

Highly recommended 4 out 5 stars

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Was this posted and I missed it? RIP to Dick Fosbury, inventor of the Fosbury flop...

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So my mother-in-law's final wishes dictate that we spread her ashes in the ocean on her next birthday.

My brother in law wants to re-schedule it because his 3 year old daughter has a dance class that day. I have not heard Mrs 43 that angry in the 30 years we have been together. After we have spent the last 4 days going through and sorting mom's stuff and helping pops sort out a house he's been in 55 years in preparation to leave it, and Mrs 43 calling all the various people and entities you need to call in such circumstances, she really didn't need that.

People dumbfound me sometimes.

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

So in ‘Merica… I was leaving a Starbucks and noticed someone at the Wendy’s next door left their drink on the roof. I tried to tell them and waved at them, but they never opened their window. When they noticed me as I was pointing towards their roof and motioning like I am taking a drink. They got scared and gunned it. Naturally they had coke all over their car.

Sad in this county people are so trigger happy and scared they react in that way.

dare2be

IST EIN PINGUINE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So in ‘Merica… I was leaving a Starbucks and noticed someone at the Wendy’s next door left their drink on the roof. I tried to tell them and waved at them, but they never opened their window. When they noticed me as I was pointing towards their roof and motioning like I am taking a drink. They got scared and gunned it. Naturally they had coke all over their car.

Sad in this county people are so trigger happy and scared they react in that way.
Did they finally realize what was going on after the coke spilled? Nah, they probably thought you threw the drink at them.

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did they finally realize what was going on after the coke spilled? Nah, they probably thought you threw the drink at them.
Damn that makes me laugh, I can see them driving away saying "that crazy guy threw a soda at us!".

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn that makes me laugh, I can see them driving away saying "that crazy guy threw a soda at us!".

One of the easiest ways to identify an American,,,

Soda - American
Pop - Canadian

Status
Not open for further replies.