• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OT: Browns fan kicked out for too much standing.

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1

what if you were sitting right behind a fan standing the whole game? pick any stadium (or arena), pick any game or concert.....what if he was right in front of you all thru the event?

do you really believe his side of the story? who designated him the rah rah guy?

IMO good for him, if you're affecting others behind you....after being warned.....you earned the ejection.

TexasMan

mfw reading SportsHoopla
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know at Reliant in the bullpen section they disallow this and remove you immediately if you stand.

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
You can't stand at Browns games... The Lions can't have a stripper bus...

What's a fan to do?

Mobile Strip Club at Lions games

he can stand but not excessively. he received prior warning for a reason.

we've all been to stadiums and we've all had people stand in front of us. hell, i'm sure someone was irritated at me one time or another? but i don't stand very long and certainly not when everyone else is sitting.

again, do you believe his side of the story? i'd bet he stands all game whether the person behind asked him to sit or not.

common courtesy is all.

threelittleturds

anteater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
he can stand but not excessively. he received prior warning for a reason.

we've all been to stadiums and we've all had people stand in front of us. hell, i'm sure someone was irritated at me one time or another? but i don't stand very long and certainly not when everyone else is sitting.

again, do you believe his side of the story? i'd bet he stands all game whether the person behind asked him to sit or not.

common courtesy is all.

Of course not, He's in the dawg pound, so he's up front and him constantly standing would obviously be pretty annoying for quite a few rows behind him.

I don't buy the, "oh sure I'll sit down for you kind sir..." either, I think it's safe to say he's had one alcoholic beverage, or 20, in the process of tailgating and during the game.. I'd imagine his reaction to being asked to sit down was like Jeremy Piven being asked to keep it down by David Spade in PCU

Last edited by a moderator:

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Of course not, He's in the dawg pound, so he's up front and him constantly standing would obviously be pretty annoying for quite a few rows behind him.

I don't buy the, "oh sure I'll sit down for you kind sir..." either, I think it's safe to say he's had one alcoholic beverage, or 20, in the process of tailgating and during the game.. I'd imagine his reaction to being asked to sit down was like Jeremy Piven being asked to keep it down by David Spade in PCU

haaa

oh yeah.......my bad, i reacted to your post too quickly.

Last edited by a moderator:

threelittleturds

anteater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
haaa

oh yeah.......my bad, i reacted to your post too quickly.

Well, I was kinda being facetious... and taking a chance to bring up the Stripper Bus in Detroit that I read about earlier in the day.

Mozart'sGhost

"Floating In My Tin Can, High Above The World...."
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
what if you were sitting right behind a fan standing the whole game? pick any stadium (or arena), pick any game or concert.....what if he was right in front of you all thru the event?

do you really believe his side of the story? who designated him the rah rah guy?

IMO good for him, if you're affecting others behind you....after being warned.....you earned the ejection.

I agree with this. Why should a fan behind the "stander" have to stand to see the game as well. He payed his money for a "seat".