• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OT: Baseball Playoffs

SY8goat

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I declare myself the Ny Yankee representative here in this thread.

Declared!

Go Yankees!

I can't wait to see Mariano Rivera close out a game.....oh wait, his on the DL.

:lol:

Ray_Dogg

Troll Hunter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LETS GO OAKLAND!

Gotta get the pitch count up on the buzz saw that is Verlander. Then light up their pen.

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I knew Valverde was going to blow that game... good! I don't like the guy.... he may have cost the Tigers the series....

BUTTTTTTTTTTT

Its Verlander.... Detroit wouldn't want anyone else.

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
The infield fly is to prevent the defense from dropping the ball on purpose in order to get a double play, the ball was hit too deep to be able to get a double play even if they dropped it on purpose, they could have gotten the lead runner but that would have been it. There is no way that should have been called an infield fly.

agree.

Yadahell

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Buster Posey with a grand slam to put the Giants up 6-0 in Game 5!

Bemular

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Buster Posey with a grand slam to put the Giants up 6-0 in Game 5!

G-Men about to do what no team since the beginning of the LCS has ever done -

DoobieKeebler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Posey showin why he was so missed during the 2011 campaign with that strike-em-out/throw-em-out double play that saved Cain's ass.

Bemular

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Giants Win! 6-4 Way to go!

SY8goat

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't call it a comeback!!!!

GIANTS in the NLCS

DoobieKeebler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm a Giants fan through and through, but now I'm hoping the A's can pull out a similar comeback against the Tigers in order to take a step closer to another Bay Bridge World Series (Giants need their get-back for the last one!).

numone9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have so many friends who are die hard 9ers fans, but they hate the SF Giants and love the Dodgers. That shit drives me nuts.

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
go Lincecum!

obviously, the pitching needs be solid.

tallglassofwater007

Large Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was at the doctor yesterday seeing my baby moving for the first time in a sonogram, (missed the last couple appointments) and watching the last 2 innings of that Giants game on my phone at the same time. Pretty awesome moment.

Also... during the celebration Lincecum gets hit in the face by some beverage and says, "You got me in the eye...now I know how chicks feel."

[YOUTUBE]1fvFJFez-vs[/YOUTUBE]

Only the Giants man.

Kinzu

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This just makes me sick. It looks like the Cardinals will be going to the World Series again, but unlike last years where they earned everything they got it feels like so much of it this year was just handed to them.

They finish 6 games out of the Wild Card lead and yet still get the 1 game playoff. They get the worst call in baseball history to go in their favor and secure their victory, and now they are 1 game away.

I don't like this new MLB where you don't have to earn anything in the regular season.

Yoshi

LOS CATALANES SUPREMA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This just makes me sick. It looks like the Cardinals will be going to the World Series again, but unlike last years where they earned everything they got it feels like so much of it this year was just handed to them.

They finish 6 games out of the Wild Card lead and yet still get the 1 game playoff. They get the worst call in baseball history to go in their favor and secure their victory, and now they are 1 game away.

I don't like this new MLB where you don't have to earn anything in the regular season.

They've been outplaying the Giants, and quite frankly, the Giants at this moment don't deserve to go to the show. Their starting rotation has been shakey and their best hitters have been horrible. They really need a power bat and another hitter on this team and perhaps one more solid starter/pitcher on this team. Zito's huge contract comes to an end at the end of 2013, so he'll walk (and thankfully so). The Giants have some pieces and hopefully they can add some names during free agency and perhaps have a couple of kids from the minors come up.

Kinzu

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They've been outplaying the Giants, and quite frankly, the Giants at this moment don't deserve to go to the show. Their starting rotation has been shakey and their best hitters have been horrible. They really need a power bat and another hitter on this team and perhaps one more solid starter/pitcher on this team. Zito's huge contract comes to an end at the end of 2013, so he'll walk (and thankfully so). The Giants have some pieces and hopefully they can add some names during free agency and perhaps have a couple of kids from the minors come up.

No doubt they are outplaying the Giants, but I still don't feel the Cards even belong to be in the playoffs much less this deep into the playoffs.