• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OSU's Adolphus Washington cited for solicitation...

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's an adult 225 lb man. He wasn't a threat to anyone at that BAC.
No drunk driver thinks they are a threat at that BAC. An ex coworker I worked with had a .09 crossed over the center line of the road and now a girl will never walk again. You can minimalize drunk driving all you want but his BAC being that high for his size means he drunk more alcohol than someone of my size.

ericd7633

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good god, dude. Neither Barrett nor Diesel did anything that was a danger to anyone else. The "DUI" for Barrett was already discussed on here ad nauseum. If he was significantly over the limit, I'd of supported a much harsher punishment. I also tend to use logic. You're the kind of guy who calls someone an animal abuser if they swat a fly.

You don't know anything about me, man. And you're still the one condoning people who commit crimes, not me. I know it was discussed on here, and I know you were defending it the whole time, which makes you look like a fool IMO. I guess you've never lost anybody close to you because of a drunk driver.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No drunk driver thinks they are a threat at that BAC. An ex coworker I worked with had a .09 crossed over the center line of the road and now a girl will never walk again. You can minimalize drunk driving all you want but his BAC being that high for his size means he drunk more alcohol than someone of my size.
Dude I don't care about "this one guy" you know. I know a guy who got in a car accident going 67 in a 65, so does that mean you're now going to condemn anyone who drives 2 MPH over the speed limit?

What Barrett did wasn't a big deal, and if you actually read the story and watched the video, he was clearly fine. He wasn't slurring his speech, he was very lucid, he was respectful, and he didn't even get pulled over for a moving violation.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You don't know anything about me, man. And you're still the one condoning people who commit crimes, not me. I know it was discussed on here, and I know you were defending it the whole time, which makes you look like a fool IMO. I guess you've never lost anybody close to you because of a drunk driver.
Have you ever jay-walked? Ever gone 1 mile above the speed limit? These are crimes, and if you have committed either of them you deserve to be punished.

Get the fuck out dude. What Washington did was by no means a danger to anyone. You can be sanctimonious about the DUI thing all you want, but if you were a drinker in college at all, I'd be willing to bet a year's salary that you've driven at slightly above the legal limit before.

ericd7633

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Have you ever jay-walked? Ever gone 1 mile above the speed limit? These are crimes, and if you have committed either of them you deserve to be punished.

Get the fuck out dude. What Washington did was by no means a danger to anyone. You can be sanctimonious about the DUI thing all you want, but if you were a drinker in college at all, I'd be willing to bet a year's salary that you've driven at slightly above the legal limit before.

lol. You're telling me to get the fuck out when you're comparing somebody driving 1 MPH over the speed limit to someone driving drunk? Hope you never have kids man. "It's okay to drive drunk kids, and while you're at it, it's okay to do it underage too"

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've learned a lot about buckeye fans this year, condoning driving drunk AND prostitution all in one year :clap:

If you're saying all Buckeye fans have condoned these actions post the proof to back it up. Otherwise you're full of shit saying all fans have. As a lifelong Ohio State fan I haven't condoned either. Both were stupid & idiotic decisions.

ericd7633

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you're saying all Buckeye fans have condoned these actions post the proof to back it up. Otherwise you're full of shit saying all fans have. As a lifelong Ohio State fan I haven't condoned either. Both were stupid & idiotic decisions.

Apologies, not all buckeye fans, shouldn't have generalized. Props to you.

Erie Warrior

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,827.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I agree. Both should have been punished.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol. You're telling me to get the fuck out when you're comparing somebody driving 1 MPH over the speed limit to someone driving drunk? Hope you never have kids man. "It's okay to drive drunk kids, and while you're at it, it's okay to do it underage too"
For fuck's sake, grow up kid. I'm not condoning driving at a level that's a danger, and I've already said that. I don't agree with the legal BAC, and if you actually use your brain, you can clearly see in the video he wasn't drunk at all. There's no statistic anywhere that shows someone at .085 is more of a danger than someone who is .075, which is legal. It's a completely arbitrary limit that isn't a definite. You can have your thoughts on the matter if you want, and I'll have mine.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't disagree with both of them being stupid and idiotic, look at what it cost each respective guy. For people in their shoes, yes it was extremely stupid.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't disagree with both of them being stupid and idiotic, look at what it cost each respective guy. For people in their shoes, yes it was extremely stupid.

College kids are college kids...generally @ some point they'll do something stupid. Doesn't matter which school they attend.

ericd7633

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For fuck's sake, grow up kid. I'm not condoning driving at a level that's a danger, and I've already said that. I don't agree with the legal BAC, and if you actually use your brain, you can clearly see in the video he wasn't drunk at all. There's no statistic anywhere that shows someone at .085 is more of a danger than someone who is .075, which is legal. It's a completely arbitrary limit that isn't a definite. You can have your thoughts on the matter if you want, and I'll have mine.

Wow. You're a pretty arrogant individual. Calling me a "kid" when you're the one condoning driving under the influence above the legal BAC. Maybe you should be the one doing some growing up? Again, I hope you don't have kids.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow. You're a pretty arrogant individual. Calling me a "kid" when you're the one condoning driving under the influence above the legal BAC. Maybe you should be the one doing some growing up? Again, I hope you don't have kids.

No reason to say anything about anyone's family. Ya gotta problem w/ someone, talk directly to them w/o the family insult. That's just totally inappropriate.

ericd7633

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No reason to say anything about anyone's family. Ya gotta problem w/ someone, talk directly to them w/o the family insult. That's just totally inappropriate.

I find it inappropriate to condone driving under the influence. I have my own personal reasons why I vehemently despise it. Sorry if I don't want his line of thinking trickling down.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I find it inappropriate to condone driving under the influence. I have my own personal reasons why I vehemently despise it. Sorry if I don't want his line of thinking trickling down.

And yet you went outta your way talkin' shit about his kid(s). All I'm saying is that's immature & wrong. As far as him defending anything he might have said (which I'm not)...I can't say if he ever has or hasn't said anything like that. Although drinking & driving is simple asinine. As far as despising it...well I'm w/ ya. I lost a family member due to a drunk driver years ago.

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't forget that it's ok to nail hookers.