• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

orpik that POS

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So it happens again and again....the pens get away with this shit especially orpik that POS and no call...yet the Flyers are lynched as the Broad Street Bullies to this day. Then when the POS gets his retribution its like a baby seal or should I say penguin is getting his head chopped off. All the pen lovers were crying when thornton jumped him but they fail to see why people eventually lose their minds...here's just a typical example when it happens over and over and the refs ignore it anyone could snap.

Watch: Orpik boards Couturier, no penalty - Sportsnet.ca

I'm just glad that Couturier made the slow fuck pay the price later in the game...hopefully they kick their ass again tomorrow! Also nice to see MAF down on his knees like a cheap skid row hooker all game too...looks like he's getting ready for the playoffs. I really do hope that the Flyers meet these guys in the playoffs.... :suds:

Progeriakid

Hanging Pork
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Such a fucking pussy, I can't stand Orpik or any Pen for that matter, always got the refs in thier pocket but the flyers are the "bullies". 100% agreed about hoping to meet em in the playoffs again and taking thier hearts again by sending em packing for early T times!

elocomotive

A useful idiot.
Hoopla Cash
$ 201.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In before explosion

tumblr_mosv4x2GcE1snfsquo2_r1_400.gif

dare2be

IST EIN PINGUINE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1-handed push + embellishment = BOOM!

:D :ss:

What you say about MAF hurts so much more cuz it's so damn true. :(

pixburgher66

I like your beard.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Say what you will about Orpik, happiest girl in Pittsburgh is typing this about his expiring contract...but MAF was a beast in that game. Only reason it wasn't 20-0.

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Say what you will about Orpik, happiest girl in Pittsburgh is typing this about his expiring contract...but MAF was a beast in that game. Only reason it wasn't 20-0.

Sorry but I just have to question the NHL's handling of stuff like that when they are supposed to be enforcing hits from behind. Aren't they trying to stop concussions??? Plus for some reason they always give the pens a pass more often than not why?

You aren't far off with MAF he was playing great but the Flyers were still able to chase him out of the net which is exactly what they'd want to do especially in the playoffs. Love it.

juliansteed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So it happens again and again....the pens get away with this shit especially orpik that POS and no call...yet the Flyers are lynched as the Broad Street Bullies to this day. Then when the POS gets his retribution its like a baby seal or should I say penguin is getting his head chopped off. All the pen lovers were crying when thornton jumped him but they fail to see why people eventually lose their minds...here's just a typical example when it happens over and over and the refs ignore it anyone could snap.

Watch: Orpik boards Couturier, no penalty - Sportsnet.ca

I'm just glad that Couturier made the slow fuck pay the price later in the game...hopefully they kick their ass again tomorrow! Also nice to see MAF down on his knees like a cheap skid row hooker all game too...looks like he's getting ready for the playoffs. I really do hope that the Flyers meet these guys in the playoffs.... :suds:

I've seen worse go uncalled and less get called. Nothing new really. Happens pretty much every other game between any 2 teams.

elocomotive

A useful idiot.
Hoopla Cash
$ 201.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've seen worse go uncalled and less get called. Nothing new really. Happens pretty much every other game between any 2 teams.

Stop making sense, man! This thread is about violence, conspiracies, explosions!!! ...and maybe a little about dinosaurs.

Vadered

Future Flyer Cup-Winner
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,135.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Said it in the game thread and I'll say it here, it looked like the refs were screened. I don't think they would let that go without comment if they'd seen it.

That said, Orpik needs to sit, it's not a cool thing to do.

Oh, wait, this was about explosions?

aJBXXRA.gif

pixburgher66

I like your beard.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry but I just have to question the NHL's handling of stuff like that when they are supposed to be enforcing hits from behind. Aren't they trying to stop concussions??? Plus for some reason they always give the pens a pass more often than not why?

You aren't far off with MAF he was playing great but the Flyers were still able to chase him out of the net which is exactly what they'd want to do especially in the playoffs. Love it.

:tinfoil3: