• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OROY and DROY

Dodub

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who do you guys have as your OROY so far this year? Some likely candidates are Luck, RG3, Wilson, Morris and Richardson.

How about DROY?

Dodub

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stat Comparison QB's:

Luck 279/503 55% completion, 7.15 avg., 3,596 yards, 17 tds, 16 ints, 76.1 QB rating, 216 rushing yards, 5 rushing TD's.

RG3 (not including current game): 205/304 67.4% completion, 8.21 avg., 2,497 yards, 16 tds, 4 ints, 104.6 QB rating, 642 rushing yards, 6 rushing TD's

Wilson: 201/317 63.4% completion, 7.39 avg., 2,344 yards, 19 tds, 8 ints, 95.2 QB rating, 298 rushing yards, 0 rushing tds

clyde_carbon

Unfkwthble
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tough choice between Luck and RG3. I still believe Luck will be the superior QB down the line, but I gotta give it to RG3 at this point.

Defensively there aren't too many people, but I'd probably go with Harrison Smith right now. Unless I'm blanking out on someone?

ChrisPozz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Tough choice between Luck and RG3. I still believe Luck will be the superior QB down the line, but I gotta give it to RG3 at this point.

Defensively there aren't too many people, but I'd probably go with Harrison Smith right now. Unless I'm blanking out on someone?

I know alot of people will bring up Chandler Jones, but I like Casey Hayward and Bobby Wagner, though, to be completely honest. I really, really liked those guys coming out so I've followed them this year more than Chandler Jones. I'm seeing all three guys lead alot of people's lists, so there is some substance to what I'm saying, however.

Dodub

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I gotta say RG3 too. Luck has done well this season as has Wilson but RG3 has been simply incredible this year.

As for defense, I agree that there really aren't many. I'm completely blanking on it.

ChrisPozz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
On the offensive side, Kevin Zeitler should get SOME recognition with the usual suspects, but he'll hardly get any MENTIONS because of his position.

clyde_carbon

Unfkwthble
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know alot of people will bring up Chandler Jones, but I like Casey Hayward and Bobby Wagner, though, to be completely honest. I really, really liked those guys coming out so I've followed them this year more than Chandler Jones. I'm seeing all three guys lead alot of people's lists, so there is some substance to what I'm saying, however.

I thought about Jones and Wagner but still chose Smith over them. Casey Hayward I completely forgot about which is surprising since I was a big fan of his coming out.

I'm guessing some will bring up Jenkins' name as well? :boxing:

ChrisPozz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I thought about Jones and Wagner but still chose Smith over them. Casey Hayward I completely forgot about which is surprising since I was a big fan of his coming out.

:behindsofa:

Jikkle

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Really tough choice between RGIII and Luck. RGIII has the stats but Luck has his team at 8-5 in the drivers seat for a playoff spot on a team that was worst in the league last season and was supposed to be rebuilding for the next couple.

If Skins make the playoffs then you have to give it to RGIII but right now I'll wait till the rest of the season plays out first.

Defensively can you think of a worse draft class? Went from Miller, Peterson, Smith, and Watt last year to basically not one guy even close to that level this year.

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The defensive rookie class isn't really sticking with anyone's mind. So scary enough, Jenkins MIGHT get more attention due to him actually being involved in more ESPN highlight plays lol....

:behindsofa:

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Idk if Kuechly will get some luv....

Clairborne ain't getting any and rightfully so IMO. Barron no chance....

Bruce Irvin is someone that had a lot of spotlight earlier in the season but faded off IIRC...

BINGO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1

No way! Luck has it hands down. RG3 is more exciting to watch, but Luck is by far the better QB overall and has had the better year.

BINGO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1

You took those words right of my mouth. He has 3 times the amount of touchdowns that of AJ Jenkins, and Janoris is not even an offensive player. Sad that we had to pass up on Janoris. Very sad!

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No way! Luck has it hands down. RG3 is more exciting to watch, but Luck is by far the better QB overall and has had the better year.

tough call, its the heisman all over. RG3 has made more flashy/spectacular plays in the eyes of the media, more so than Luck although one could call Luck's comebacks quite spectacular in their own right.

Plus Luck is throwing a lot INTs compared to Rg3.... in the moment, I think RG3 is in the lead due to popularity created by the media networks.

BINGO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Really tough choice between RGIII and Luck. RGIII has the stats but Luck has his team at 8-5 in the drivers seat for a playoff spot on a team that was worst in the league last season and was supposed to be rebuilding for the next couple.

If Skins make the playoffs then you have to give it to RGIII but right now I'll wait till the rest of the season plays out first.

Defensively can you think of a worse draft class? Went from Miller, Peterson, Smith, and Watt last year to basically not one guy even close to that level this year.

Even if they make the playoffs, Luck has had the better year IMO. I see some flashes from their RB Ballard, but he is not as consistent as someone like Alfred Morris. I have to admit though, Redskins WR corps is "garbation" and Griffin has done extremely well despite the filth that he has to work with.

Yadahell

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Although Luck doesn't have much around him, I'd still go with RG3 for OROY. I haven't seen enough of the defensive rookies to comment on that topic.

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One is true, outside of Rg3 on the redskins, there are 0-1 playmakers on that team. Good WR in Garcon but not a #1 honestly. Morris is coming up strong and looks to have a solid stay in WSH(but of course this is Shannahan where he is a walking RB University).

leading a team to the playoffs wouldn't make a difference in the voters. It's all about flash & #s and that's Rg3...

Ray_Dogg

Troll Hunter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In addition to the mentions of Kuechly and Wagner...Lavonte David is doing well also. 87 solo tackles is very impressive; only Laurinaitis has more.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who do you guys have as your OROY so far this year? Some likely candidates are Luck, RG3, Wilson, Morris and Richardson.

How about DROY?

Luck for OROY but for DYOY I have no clue. The only thing I'm certain of is that it won't come from the 49ers since, as absurd as it sounds, none of our rookies have seen the field

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I gotta say RG3 too. Luck has done well this season as has Wilson but RG3 has been simply incredible this year.

As for defense, I agree that there really aren't many. I'm completely blanking on it.

Luck took a two-win team on his back that was the worst team in the league and has them primed for a playoff spot with 8 wins. No 1st pick has ever led their team to more wins in his rookie year in the history of the NFL. I'll take that guy.