• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OROY and DROY

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Luck will win it, going away.

He is basically having the best rookie season of any QB EVER! Tough to argue with that...not to mention, essentially the same team won 2 games without him last year.

RG's percentage and rating are better, but luck has 1,000 more passing yards and like 70 more attempts. Obviously, he's having to do more to win.

I love RG...he is legit, but Luck will win this with ease.

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Luck for OROY but for DYOY I have no clue. The only thing I'm certain of is that it won't come from the 49ers since, as absurd as it sounds, none of our rookies have seen the field

last year we were robbed for DROY...

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
last year we were robbed for DROY...

Last year's draft was brilliant; this year's was inexplicable. Look at all the rookie receivers who are playing well and the rookie RBs who are excelling that they could have taken in place of these guys.

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Last year's draft was brilliant; this year's was inexplicable. Look at all the rookie receivers who are playing well and the rookie RBs who are excelling that they could have taken in place of these guys.

The rookie RBs that were taken before LMJ? besides we weren't necessarily weak RB at that time, the drafting of LMJ itself was quite a surprise for most. We haven't seen what LMJ can do due the depth in front of him. BUT with Hunter out and Jacobs not providing a change of pace, perhaps the coaches will pound the rock with the speedy duck?

USCDoom

Death On Black Wings
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In addition to the mentions of Kuechly and Wagner...Lavonte David is doing well also. 87 solo tackles is very impressive; only Laurinaitis has more.

He also has 17 Tackles for Loss. I honestly cant see how anyone else wins. He has also called every single defensive snap for the Bucs at WLB.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The rookie RBs that were taken before LMJ? besides we weren't necessarily weak RB at that time, the drafting of LMJ itself was quite a surprise for most. We haven't seen what LMJ can do due the depth in front of him. BUT with Hunter out and Jacobs not providing a change of pace, perhaps the coaches will pound the rock with the speedy duck?

Even after him. I'm talking about the two cats that play for Tampa and the Redskins. They are up among league leaders in rushing and both are rookies.

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Even after him. I'm talking about the two cats that play for Tampa and the Redskins. They are up among league leaders in rushing and both are rookies.

remember LMJ was drafted back half of the 2nd.

Doug Martin & David Wilson were selected in the end of the first rd to their respected clubs.

Morris was in the SIXTH rd, that's just a steal....

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Again Morris is playing well, not Doug Martin well, but well in his own right.

Plus Shanny can make any tailback into something special on the offense. He's certified.

Dodub

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Luck will win it, going away.

He is basically having the best rookie season of any QB EVER! Tough to argue with that...not to mention, essentially the same team won 2 games without him last year.

RG's percentage and rating are better, but luck has 1,000 more passing yards and like 70 more attempts. Obviously, he's having to do more to win.

I love RG...he is legit, but Luck will win this with ease.

In what way? RG3 and Wilson are both far superior stat wise. Luck has the passing yards but that is where it ends honestly. Wins I count more as a team effort than a stat for the QB, but all three guys have their teams in the hunt for the playoffs.

BTW Big Ben had a better season win wise IIRC and Cam Newton blows everyone away stat wise for rookies.