• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Oregon vs Nebraska 2016 and 2017

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
121224.jpg
:whistle:

oregontrophycase_ilovemyducks.jpg

Olyduck

Fast Hard Finish
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,704.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In a the seriousness of the OP
no as in Ohio state getting revenge for another school. as if the Ohio State players or fans would ever look at it this way.

fishinabarrel

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
no as in Ohio state getting revenge for another school. as if the Ohio State players or fans would ever look at it this way.

You're right. I wasn't being serious. Just as I assumed the OP wasn't serious about trash talking a series still over a full season away

HuskerCradle2Grave

Big Red in the Big Ten!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rose Bowl Trophies, Fiesta Bowl Trophies, Pac 12/10 torphies, Various other bowls (Holiday, Alamo...) Heisman, Doak Walker, Maxwell, and everything else Mariota won. thanks for asking
You guys have 1 whole Heisman? Congrats on that. And that "participants" trophy from the NCG is pretty nice too, I bet.

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
These games won't even be close. Mike Riley lived 40 miles north of Oregon for 7 years and never came close to figuring out the Ducks.

You don't suppose the recruiting advantage Oregon had maybe had anything to do with it?

Brasky

Till We Can't Be Beat. WON'T. BE. BEAT.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rose Bowl Trophies, Fiesta Bowl Trophies, Pac 12/10 torphies, Various other bowls (Holiday, Alamo...) Heisman, Doak Walker, Maxwell, and everything else Mariota won. thanks for asking

Make sure when you come to Lincoln to check ours out.

Brasky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You don't suppose the recruiting advantage Oregon had maybe had anything to do with it?
@OregonDucks doesn't know his ass from a hole in the ground when it comes to recruiting. Neither does @WhiteMamba . Read the thread.

He was talking shit about how our roster is "filled with 2 and 3 star studs".

Showed him the ESPN recruiting rankings. Oregon below Nebraska. :pound:

And LOL @ Frost having a hard on for Terry Wilson (one of our QB commits).

mrwallace2ku

Treehugger
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Riley's "Pro-set" O has always been a chore for the Ducks, especially IF run by a healthy team. Any team can run for huge chunks when the play action pass game is converting against the ducks.

But that was then and this is now...

I see OD is "grooving" his craft to mid-season form.

As to Riley NEVER figuring the Ducks out? He was 3-2 in his first 5 and then the current Duck streak set in for a 4-9 lifetime achievement award against the hideous Ducks...one has to only go back 2 years and see the last "thriller" he had against the Ducks, probably the best Civil War game I ever saw, took a last minute Mariota drive to seal the deal...remember OD? I remember "Joey 5-piks" do you?

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

A couple rose bowl trophies and the ones Mariota won.lol . Thats not even a shelf. LOL

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Riley's "Pro-set" O has always been a chore for the Ducks, especially IF run by a healthy team. Any team can run for huge chunks when the play action pass game is converting against the ducks.

As to Riley NEVER figuring the Ducks out? He was 3-2 in his first 5 and then the current Duck streak set in for a 4-9 lifetime achievement award against the hideous Ducks...one has to only go back 2 years and see the last "thriller" he had against the Ducks, probably the best Civil War game I ever saw, took a last minute Mariota drive to seal the deal...remember OD? I remember "Joey 5-piks" do you?

Riley was stumped when Chip arrived and Kelly's system has been put into place. Riley and the Beavs looked like Corvallis HS against the tempo and spread of the Ducks.

Brasky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Do you remember Ryan Gunderson at all? That guy is a hoot.

The whole staff... Riley hired guys who just seem to "get it".

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Honestly, part of the reason Eichorst went after Riley was because he knew Oregon looms in the very near future.

It's a huge series and opportunity for Nebraska. If you don't take it as serious as we will you're going to be disappointed with the results. Hope you like the color red in your stadium.

En sech.