• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Joe Burrow and Nebraska

NU_FTW

I DGAF
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok boomer
Someone needs to explain why i am seeing this term all over the internet, and reddit....

The Baby Boom generation is most often defined as those individuals born between 1946 and 1964.

If i were born in that era what is it supposed to say to say "ok boomer" anyway? is that the new "u mad bro" or "triggered" ?

TigerBait1971

Roll Tide? What? FUCK YOU! lolz
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Someone needs to explain why i am seeing this term all over the internet, and reddit....

The Baby Boom generation is most often defined as those individuals born between 1946 and 1964.

If i were born in that era what is it supposed to say to say "ok boomer" anyway? is that the new "u mad bro" or "triggered" ?

They are making fun of you because you are old and out of touch.

Us poor Gen X peeps are sandwiched between two shit generations. :happy:

tabascojet

king of cake
Hoopla Cash
$ 554,070.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok, Karen :D
tumblr_m4azq7WfgK1qhhxd4o2_500.gif

Wild Turkey

Sarcasm: Just one of my many services.
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Excerpts from this newly-published profile on the relationship between Heisman frontrunner LSU quarterback Joe Burrow and Nebraska:

----

Burrow’s acumen can be traced back to parents, both of whom are educators. His mother, Robin, is an elementary school principal and Jimmy is a longtime college and high school teacher who played safety under Tom Osborne in Lincoln. The baby of the family—Joey, his family calls him—is a much younger half-brother to Jamie, 40, and Dan, 38. Around the time that Jamie started at middle linebacker for a 2001 Nebraska team that lost in the national championship game, Joey began playing youth football, transitioning from the family forte, defense, to quarterback because the Bulldogs didn’t have any other capable passers.

----

Joe Burrow dreamed of suiting up for the college football team he had rooted for all his life, where his father and two older brothers had played. He grew up in The Plains, Ohio, became a star quarterback in high school and led his team to a state championship game appearance. In his dreams he would go on to lift the once-proud program that he revered—Nebraska—back to prominence. Maybe, when his imagination got carried away, even to a national championship.

But Burrow’s dream was not meant to be. The Cornhuskers wouldn’t even give him a look. “They were questioning his arm strength and whatever,” says Joe’s brother Dan, a Huskers safety in the early 2000s. “All Joe ever wanted to do was play for Nebraska. It really, really hurt me.”

Burrow went to Ohio State instead, where he sat on the bench for three seasons. When he decided to transfer as a redshirt junior, Nebraska, mired in a dismal stretch, could have landed him again. The Cornhuskers passed. When asked about Burrow at the time, Nebraska coach Scott Frost said, “You think he’s better than what we got?”
How did they not extend Scott for three years?

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This thread has drifted a bit

Cowboyinexile

I have spoken
Hoopla Cash
$ 52,518.49
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They are making fun of you because you are old and out of touch.

Us poor Gen X peeps are sandwiched between two shit generations. :happy:

That and think it's fucking funny.

As Gen Z that's about as far as my give a shitter goes.

BusSport

Mountain Goat Racer
Hoopla Cash
$ 115,625,688.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
SoundOFF said:
Joe Burrow just now on ESPN with Rinaldi.

"I wanted to go to Nebraska but they told me I wasn't good enough."