• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Oregon rejected by Matt Rhule... he chose Baylor instead!

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, UW went into the shitter for 15 seasons. They got out of it by scheduling St. Mary's Girls School For the Blind football program at home for 3 weeks and ran up the score like hell to get back "on top". We shall see how "on top" they are when they take on Alabama. We'll see how long it takes Oregon to right the ship. If it takes more then 15 years and scheduling high school teams then I will fully acknowledge their greatness.

We couldn't back out of playing Oregon this year. They're scheduled every year automatically.

TheLonestarDUCK

Sleep is only for the tired
Hoopla Cash
$ 36,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So how 'on top' was Oregon when they got skull dragged around the championship game by Ohio State and their 3rd string QB? :whistle:

This is exactly why even non husky fans were happy to see the ducks fall flat on their faces. You all didn't learn a damned thing when your team was rolling. Not one ounce of humility or respect for the game.

Wiz - c'mon man - Oregon was missing 6 starters in the NC and it was a 1 point game with about 4 mins left in 3rd qtr. Buckeyes did dominate the last qtr and a half. I was sitting with Buckeye fans and they admit they were nervous until the beginning of the 4th qtr. Top 5 team for what 5-7 years? They were #1 or #2 in the PAC for that long - yes they were on top. Also the Auburn game could have went Oregon's way. I think your jealousy of the program during those years warped you. You are now on top of the PAC show some respect and humility.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wiz - c'mon man - Oregon was missing 6 starters in the NC and it was a 1 point game with about 4 mins left in 3rd qtr. Buckeyes did dominate the last qtr and a half. I was sitting with Buckeye fans and they admit they were nervous until the beginning of the 4th qtr. Top 5 team for what 5-7 years? They were #1 or #2 in the PAC for that long - yes they were on top. Also the Auburn game could have went Oregon's way. I think your jealousy of the program during those years warped you. You are now on top of the PAC show some respect and humility.
C'mon man, some douchenozzle that's new to the site that only seems to be here to spew venom about UW and their fans said something and I fed it back. You know damned well I don't run around crapping on duck fans randomly. Give me some credit. As I said in the other thread, good luck tomorrow. Hope your AD found a good coach.

TheLonestarDUCK

Sleep is only for the tired
Hoopla Cash
$ 36,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
C'mon man, some douchenozzle that's new to the site that only seems to be here to spew venom about UW and their fans said something and I fed it back. You know damned well I don't run around crapping on duck fans randomly. Give me some credit. As I said in the other thread, good luck tomorrow. Hope your AD found a good coach.
I think the announcement tomorrow is Willie Lyles will be the new RB Coach :heh::pound::suds: