• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Oregon rejected by Matt Rhule... he chose Baylor instead!

blazer prophet

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, UW went into the shitter for 15 seasons. They got out of it by scheduling St. Mary's Girls School For the Blind football program at home for 3 weeks and ran up the score like hell to get back "on top". We shall see how "on top" they are when they take on Alabama. We'll see how long it takes Oregon to right the ship. If it takes more then 15 years and scheduling high school teams then I will fully acknowledge their greatness.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, UW went into the shitter for 15 seasons. They got out of it by scheduling St. Mary's Girls School For the Blind football program at home for 3 weeks and ran up the score like hell to get back "on top". We shall see how "on top" they are when they take on Alabama. We'll see how long it takes Oregon to right the ship. If it takes more then 15 years and scheduling high school teams then I will fully acknowledge their greatness.
So how 'on top' was Oregon when they got skull dragged around the championship game by Ohio State and their 3rd string QB? :whistle:

This is exactly why even non husky fans were happy to see the ducks fall flat on their faces. You all didn't learn a damned thing when your team was rolling. Not one ounce of humility or respect for the game.

blazer prophet

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So how 'on top' was Oregon when they got skull dragged around the championship game by Ohio State and their 3rd string QB? :whistle:

This is exactly why even non husky fans were happy to see the ducks fall flat on their faces. You all didn't learn a damned thing when your team was rolling. Not one ounce of humility or respect for the game.

Well, there's a pile of bullshit from pure arrogance.

Look, UW has a more winning program than UO over the lifetime of the programs. UW, traditionally, has scheduled the toughest non conference teams in the PAC-12 and maybe the nation. That's evident and the facts support it and I acknowledge it. But Oregon has been a damn good program for some time and after one very bad season UW fans are writing their epitaph for the remainder of the century. They've been a damn better program than UW for some time, but you arrogant idiots seem to forget that. I guess that's why it's such a bitter rivalry. Every single time UW has a good season and/or UO has a poor season the UW fans shit on the ground, bend over and sniff and this it smells so pretty. Get over your arrogance and try and be decent. Respect is given when respect is earned.

Now, that said, it is fun to be a part of what I think is one of the most heated rivalries in the country. So best of luck against 'bama. I hope you lose by 90. :gaah:

Superdeluxe

Montlake
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

giphy.gif

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, there's a pile of bullshit from pure arrogance.

Look, UW has a more winning program than UO over the lifetime of the programs. UW, traditionally, has scheduled the toughest non conference teams in the PAC-12 and maybe the nation. That's evident and the facts support it and I acknowledge it. But Oregon has been a damn good program for some time and after one very bad season UW fans are writing their epitaph for the remainder of the century. They've been a damn better program than UW for some time, but you arrogant idiots seem to forget that. I guess that's why it's such a bitter rivalry. Every single time UW has a good season and/or UO has a poor season the UW fans shit on the ground, bend over and sniff and this it smells so pretty. Get over your arrogance and try and be decent. Respect is given when respect is earned.

Now, that said, it is fun to be a part of what I think is one of the most heated rivalries in the country. So best of luck against 'bama. I hope you lose by 90. :gaah:
Wait, so you made those statements above but WE are the arrogant ones?
:rofl:

Nope, doesn't work sport. Your fans were absolute scum bags the entire time they were winning. Every single solitary season. They shit all over everyone. Ask anyone that's not a husky fan on this site. Go ahead, ask them.

How have we been since beating the ducks? Nowhere near what your base was like. There are no dedicated twitter accounts to troll your base. There are no signs lining the roads to taunt you. Nope. That's duck crap. And when we do poke fun of anything it's seriously light hearted ribbing like everyone does on this site to everyone else, not the vitriolic bullshit your base was known for.

blazer prophet

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Nope, doesn't work sport. Your fans were absolute scum bags the entire time they were winning. Every single solitary season. They shit all over everyone. Ask anyone that's not a husky fan on this site. Go ahead, ask them.

How have we been since beating the ducks? Nowhere near what your base was like. There are no dedicated twitter accounts to troll your base. There are no signs lining the roads to taunt you. Nope. That's duck crap. And when we do poke fun of anything it's seriously light hearted ribbing like everyone does on this site to everyone else, not the vitriolic bullshit your base was known for.

I'm going to tone this down a bit as I don;t want to help this get too carried away...

Let me say this... recently I had lunch with a guy (went to W. Michigan) who has been selling football equipment to colleges for nearly 30 years and has been to games all over the country [btw, he tells me that when he goes to most colleges the players parking area are full of broken down jalopies, often missing doors or hoods... but when he visits the top SEC schools like LSU, Alabama... it Lexus, Range Rovers... I wonder why?] and he states emphatically there are only 2 colleges with fans he thinks should be banned- UW and Ohio State. He states the best are Nebraska. UO he rates as average. Based on my travels, I'd have to agree.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And I can give you stories about what people who travel say about Oregon and all of the funny business that went down there during Chips tenure and have stories as well.

And?

So far you have been on this site for less than a week and almost all of your posts have been full of piss over UW, yet you want to claim we are all (key there ALL) arrogant and whatever other negative connotation you wish to denote.

Did a Husky alum run off with your wife or something?

If you want to get into friendly back and forth you have to at some point first be friendly. So far I haven't seen it so you get treated in kind.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm going to tone this down a bit as I don;t want to help this get too carried away...

Let me say this... recently I had lunch with a guy (went to W. Michigan) who has been selling football equipment to colleges for nearly 30 years and has been to games all over the country [btw, he tells me that when he goes to most colleges the players parking area are full of broken down jalopies, often missing doors or hoods... but when he visits the top SEC schools like LSU, Alabama... it Lexus, Range Rovers... I wonder why?] and he states emphatically there are only 2 colleges with fans he thinks should be banned- UW and Ohio State. He states the best are Nebraska. UO he rates as average. Based on my travels, I'd have to agree.
Don't tone it down. These fusky fans are jelly as fuck.

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,471.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, it is a Christian university and he's a hardcore Christian.

I guess he's "turning the other cheek." :noidea:

Turning the other cheek takes on a whole new meaning at Baylor....

Olyduck

Fast Hard Finish
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,704.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

well UW fans felt they needed to make a shirt with the score of the game on it...

Olyduck

Fast Hard Finish
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,704.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i overlooked something when i was happy Taggart was getting a look. South Floridas defense was just as bad as Oregons.

blazer prophet

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And I can give you stories about what people who travel say about Oregon and all of the funny business that went down there during Chips tenure and have stories as well.

And?

So far you have been on this site for less than a week and almost all of your posts have been full of piss over UW, yet you want to claim we are all (key there ALL) arrogant and whatever other negative connotation you wish to denote.

Did a Husky alum run off with your wife or something?

If you want to get into friendly back and forth you have to at some point first be friendly. So far I haven't seen it so you get treated in kind.

See, I knew you wouldn't like what objective and traveled people had to say.

As to my wife, two things....

First, if you want to attack me, bring it bitch. But if you're going to start attacking my wife who has no part in this back & forth, not only are you a fucking bastard coward that I will gladly stick my foot 3 feet up your ass, but it really shows just how much class you have as a person as well as a Husky fan. Keep jerking yourself off in a dark corner of your mom's basement. You define the word "asshole".

Second, I can guarantee you there isn't a Husky fan alive that could make time with my wife. And you have proven that beyond any shred of a doubt. Since when do message boards become hinting grounds for attacking other people's families? I have run lager boards than this and moderate a few others and you'd find yourself off this board instantly for a remark like that.

Now, if you want to return to friendlier waters, we can do so.

Last edited:

WestEndVol

Rarest Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
See, I knew you wouldn't like what objective and traveled people had to say.

As to my wife, two things....

First, if you want to attack me, bring it bitch. But if you're going to start attacking my wife who has no part in this back & forth, not only are you a fucking bastard coward that I will gladly stick my foot 3 feet up your ass, but it really shows just how much class you have as a person as well as a Husky fan. Keep jerking yourself off in a dark corner of your mom's basement. You define the word "asshole".

Second, I can guarantee you there isn't a Husky fan alive that could make time with my wife. And you have proven that beyond any shred of a doubt. Since when do message boards become hinting grounds for attacking other people's families? I have run lager boards than this and moderate a few others and you'd find yourself off this board instantly for a remark like that.

Now, if you want to return to friendlier waters, we can do so.
What the absolute fuck is your problem?

You haven't said a friendly thing on this site since joining it, more or less is there any to return to.

Attack your wife? Are you really that stupid? Don't answer that, it seems fairly obvious.

You have proven my point quite nicely. Go ahead and tell us more stories about how bad Husky fans are when this is how you present yourself. :pound: I mean did you REALLY come in here shitting all over this board and then dare to call someone else an asshole? Really? I mean REALLY really? :lol:

Wow, what a complete waste of air you are.

How about going back to whatever fuckstick piece of shit board you crawled out from and save yourself the embarrassment. You clearly aren't ready for a big boy board like this if that simple question is an insult to your family.

:burt:

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nope, doesn't work sport. Your fans were absolute scum bags the entire time they were winning. Every single solitary season. They shit all over everyone.

Yep. Only ones I can think of that didn't are Oly and Lonestar.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

th

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep. Only ones I can think of that didn't are Oly and Lonestar.
Oh there's no doubt we have a few cool duck posters, or duck posters that are entertaining. I mean Kelly really really is coming tomorrow right? :whistle:

TheLonestarDUCK

Sleep is only for the tired
Hoopla Cash
$ 36,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Most of the Oregon coeds never have to worry about that anyway. The cheerleaders and a few atheletes are about the only ones who would have to carry a whistle around that place. The rest are hairy smelly feminists.
Pot calling Kettle!!!!! Hello!!!!