• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Oregon facilities. As good as advertised?

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tai Webster played for New Zealand in the Olympic qualifying tournament. He was New Zealand's top player in a land slide and was heavily recruited by programs like Pitt and Wake Forest. Duke also showed interest in Webster but backed away when they heard of Webster's father's interest in his son playing for Nebraska.

ESPN college basketball analyst Fran Fraschilla said that Tai Webster would be a top 30 recruit if he was playing High School ball in America. He said he is indeed a 5-star guard.

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There are very few videos on the web, but I've seen them and this kid is really good........way better than Nebraska basketball usually sees.

Best prospect since Tyronn Lue that Nebraska has seen.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tai Webster played for New Zealand in the Olympic qualifying tournament. He was New Zealand's top player in a land slide and was heavily recruited by programs like Pitt and Wake Forest. Duke also showed interest in Webster but backed away when they heard of Webster's father's interest in his son playing for Nebraska.

ESPN college basketball analyst Fran Fraschilla said that Tai Webster would be a top 30 recruit if he was playing High School ball in America. He said he is indeed a 5-star guard.

so is he going to Nebraska next year?

If so, this has potential to put you guys in the top 5 of the B1G

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
so is he going to Nebraska next year?

If so, this has potential to put you guys in the top 5 of the B1G

He just enrolled at Nebraska the other day for the second semester of summer classes. He had trouble getting a high enough SAT score and so he was late to join. Now we just have to wait on the NCAA to see if he'll be eligible for this season, but Coach Miles believes he will be.

BamaTee1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's gonna take some time. We've got the coach and now we've got the facilities.

Nebraska will be better this season and with some success more recruits will take notice.

Did y'all get a good new coach? Where did Pelini go? :laugh3:

BamaTee1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OMG...Just realized you're talking about F'ing basketball on the football thread which if you think about it shows how far Nebraska football has fallen!

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, to be honest, we only started talking about the Basketball team because of the facilities. Nebraska has top Basketball and Football facilities in the country.

BamaTee1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the :L goes to you and the Nebraska family for talking basketball on the football thread! IN fact it deserves two more! :L:L

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
basketball scares BamaTee because the Tide don't have a basketball program.

BamaTee1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Not to sure you know your basketball. :doh: Willing to bet Bama has more of a basketball history than either Oregon or Nebraska! The gap is a mile but Bama has the second most SEC titles behind Kentucky in basketball. No fear here friends. But this is not the basketball thread now is it? :gaah:

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Talkin' about Basketball

Be patient with BamaTranEE, he has a tough time following along.

Yesterday he kept telling the board I'd said something that I hadn't, even going so far as cut-n-pasting a paragraph and attributing it to me. Only to be shown that it was in fact someone else entirely. His use of the quote button could also use some work.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the :L goes to you and the Nebraska family for talking basketball on the football thread! IN fact it deserves two more! :L:L

The thread is about "facilities".

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not to sure you know your basketball. :doh: Willing to bet Bama has more of a basketball history than either Oregon or Nebraska! The gap is a mile but Bama has the second most SEC titles behind Kentucky in basketball. No fear here friends. But this is not the basketball thread now is it? :gaah:

So why are you talking basketball?

BoiseStateFan27

Sir Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 364.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oregon best facilities in country, no question about it. I don't see how other PAC teams think they will even ever compete with the Ducks when it comes to facilities. They cant beat Uncle Phil.

Someone posted CAL? Really? CAL is academics first and could give a crap about football. They have people sleeping in trees protesting the building of facilities.

ORegon wont be touched.

Since everyone is fighting

Lets take a moment to laugh at OregonDucks bad grammar again. :laugh3:

BamaTee1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oregon facilities. As good as advertised?

Devin Gardner and Tajh Boyd say hell yes...

Nike camps and Elite 11 took place earlier this week in Beaverton, OR home of Nike

Reporter answer to "Are UO facilities ad good as I have heard?"

I did get to UO last Thursday. The Ducks set-up is truly awesome. I'd been there a lot for games but ended up touring the place with Clemson's Tajh Boyd and Michigan's Devin Gardner and it was interesting to see how those two guys who are at these powerhouse programs were blown away by what the Ducks have, and really the whole vibe of the place. The Ducks treatment center where the training staff is, looks a World Class spa, which I guess it actually is. Everything around the UO facilities looks like its state-of-the-art.

Red_Alert

I guess Mamba just forgot to include it in his opening post and it took 9 pages to surface? Like I said yesterday I learned more about you by basically not talking with you then I ever would getting your "original" handle correct! I see your smart ass ways have not changed since yesterday with your juvenile post about me talking basketball. Seriously? Are you just a prick because Nebraska is a basketball school now? :laugh3:

Brasky

Till We Can't Be Beat. WON'T. BE. BEAT.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Red_Alert

I guess Mamba just forgot to include it in his opening post and it took 9 pages to surface? Like I said yesterday I learned more about you by basically not talking with you then I ever would getting your "original" handle correct! I see your smart ass ways have not changed since yesterday with your juvenile post about me talking basketball. Seriously? Are you just a prick because Nebraska is a basketball school now? :laugh3:

Bama fans, please put a leash on your new mickey mouse club rejects.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

enhanced-buzz-30407-1329925323-18.jpg

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Red_Alert

Naw. I just don't deal with idiots well. Your types slow progress.