• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Oregon facilities. As good as advertised?

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've seen the new Husky stadium. But where are the pics of this Cal center of which you speak?

On the Hoop, no pics means IT DIDN'T HAPPEN & YOU SUCK.

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Also while nutswinging on Cal's facilities he failed to tell you that the $300 million dollar upgrades to athletic structures and playing digs that they now dont have the booster support to pay for it.

SHould have thought of that before they built it.... THey gonna get their shit repo'd.. :lol:

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Very nice pics, Mamba. Very cool. One begins to understand how Oregon manages to recruit so well.

Thats right Gene. We cant just show up to a recruits house and say We are Alabama or USC or any of the rest of the CFB blue bloods. And expect that to be good enough.

Gotta get creative and innovative to steer some good players this way.

BamaTee1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
FMZKEZULRREKVDV.20031215203204.jpg

Nice pic Mamba! Here's Bama's. Both nice, both winners. Just thought you would like to see Bama's.

Attachments

• new-alabama-weight-room1.jpg
    new-alabama-weight-room1.jpg
    87 KB · Views: 174

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ya of course. I would like everybody to post some facilities of their teams. That locker room is kind of eerie as to what has been coming out of there lately. CFB Daily did a tour of that thing and they said it was the nicest they had ever seen

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Notice the two fanbases that complimented it and thought it was cool both have witnessed their team have dynasties.. 90s Nebraska and current Bama.

And of course Gene is just a cool guy.

But I thought that was interesting.... The guys that hate everything lil ol Oregon does must be jelly of the current states of the program.

Brasky

Till We Can't Be Beat. WON'T. BE. BEAT.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
new_weightroom_large2.jpg

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
wow. That is some clean digs right there. Super cool weight room.

No wonder Suh went there... Damnit! And he was from Portland!:doh:

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like how the weights say Husker Power. Nice touch

BamaTee1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mamba-

Just for you, and me of course, I would love for Oregon and Bama to play for the BCS Championship. Not trying to talk smack. Just want to see this fast paced can't stop offense against what's been the bell cow of defenses for that past 5 years. I think the interest level would be out the roof. But remember, if Alabama wins then you hear nothing but how Oregon plays no teams with defense and is so overrated. If Oregon wins than Alabama would never of had the past success if they were playing these offenses.

Brasky

Till We Can't Be Beat. WON'T. BE. BEAT.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the locker rooms been around for a few years. Each locker has a 50 inch LED TV above it...

Nice. Nebraska's got ipads in every locker.

geneh_33

Go Home Run Heels!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mamba-

Just for you, and me of course, I would love for Oregon and Bama to play for the BCS Championship. Not trying to talk smack. Just want to see this fast paced can't stop offense against what's been the bell cow of defenses for that past 5 years. I think the interest level would be out the roof. But remember, if Alabama wins then you hear nothing but how Oregon plays no teams with defense and is so overrated. If Oregon wins than Alabama would never of had the past success if they were playing these offenses.

I would like to see that matchup also.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Huskies are just like barners.. lil bro syndrome.
:lol: You are totally clueless about west coast sports it would appear. UW has been one of the top programs for the last 100 years. Like many other programs (bama included) they have been through a down stretch that started with crazy over the top sanctions and a woman AD more concerned with women's sports than football. UW is behind Oregon in football right now, but that won't last and everyone with a football IQ knows it. UW sits in the heart of Seattle which is a huge upgrade from Eugene. No other school in the NW can compete with that and again, everyone knows it. They have traditionally taken kids from the entire west coast and right now a huge portion of the team is from Cali. Kids who don't want to go to school in some podunk backwoods area with no night life flock to UW like moths to a flame.

Facilities? No one has yet seen a picture of the new facilities they are building. Someone leaked out a pic of one room a couple of weeks ago and it was quickly taken down as the person was threatened with termination for showing it. Will the new digs match Oregon in terms of opulence? Highly doubtful, but they don't need to. All of the facilities will be state of the art and fully upgraded. If the added eye candy of the zeds is enough to sway a recruit then that kid is more interested in bling than playing football and I wouldn't want them anyway.

You don't play football in a weight room. You play it on a field and Oregon's just won't come close to UW's. That alone will pull kids away. It already has if reports are correct with this recruiting class. As long as the weight room and the rest are comfortable and modern it comes down to having the coaches to condition. All that eye candy does nothing to make winning football.

This notion that others are jealous is so laughable. Oregon bought their way to where they are. They didn't earn it. USC will rise again as they always do and UW will keep on building their way back up through sweat and hard work. I'm not sure which program you all would be more proud of, but I'd rather not be the rent-a-champs myself. Err, I mean rent-a-fiesta-bowl champs. :suds:

We won't get to see the new facilities until game week to open the season. They are holding all of that until then.

BamaTee1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would like to see that matchup also.

The way college football goes it would probably be 45-41 with Bama winning or 12-9 with Oregon winning!
That would create a lot of good threads. Well maybe not good but interesting! :lol:

geneh_33

Go Home Run Heels!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The way college football goes it would probably be 45-41 with Bama winning or 12-9 with Oregon winning!
That would create a lot of good threads. Well maybe not good but interesting! :lol:

Yes, it would. But the way I see it the jury is out on Oregon until they prove they are a 12 win team without Chip. Not saying they won't be, just saying I will have to see it before I am willing to believe they will still be as good without Chip.

BamaTee1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You don't play football in a weight room. You play it on a field and Oregon's just won't come close to UW's. That alone will pull kids away. It already has if reports are correct with this recruiting class. As long as the weight room and the rest are comfortable and modern it comes down to having the coaches to condition. All that eye candy does nothing to make winning football.

WizardHawk

I like much of what you say but concerning the above post, you are making that statement about teams that have posted weight room pics and are all on the top or near the top of the college football mountain!