• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Oregon facilities. As good as advertised?

bamabear82

I ♥ t-baggin
Hoopla Cash
$ 709.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Obviously they are first class all the way! However, that facility would stick out like a sore thumb in Tuscaloosa. Let's just say Oregon enjoys the more contemporary things than Alabama does. Architecture as different in the style of game's both teams play but the bottom line is they both win!

Oh, definitely. It's a combination of it all, just having a really nice facility and a middle of the pack team to play in it doesn't impress me very much.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Devin Gardner and Tajh Boyd say hell yes...

Nike camps and Elite 11 took place earlier this week in Beaverton, OR home of Nike

Reporter answer to "Are UO facilities ad good as I have heard?"

I did get to UO last Thursday. The Ducks set-up is truly awesome. I'd been there a lot for games but ended up touring the place with Clemson's Tajh Boyd and Michigan's Devin Gardner and it was interesting to see how those two guys who are at these powerhouse programs were blown away by what the Ducks have, and really the whole vibe of the place. The Ducks treatment center where the training staff is, looks a World Class spa, which I guess it actually is. Everything around the UO facilities looks like its state-of-the-art.

oregons1.jpg

Are you sure this isn't a picture of Liberace's living room?:lol:

MarkOU

License to Thrill
Hoopla Cash
$ 287.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Post pics of trophy case.

BamaTee1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's ok Ducks. Be proud of your Niketown cordinated facilites. You got a vegas lounge waterfall in the lockeroom. You've always got that over the rest of the PAC. You can always brag about that.

Might be the only team in the PAC with a waterfall but as usual they wouldn't in the SEC! :yahoo:

TUSCALOOSA, Alabama -- Just two days after he committed to Alabama, five-star quarterback David Cornwell made waves when he revealed a new quirk about the Crimson Tide's every-day locker rooms.

A waterfall, you say?
We asked Alabama sports information director Jeff Purinton to clarify what Alabama's top-ranked recruit meant with his Tweet -- which, of course, went viral.

There will be falling water in Alabama's upgraded locker rooms inside the Mal M. Moore Athletic Facility, Purinton said. It will be coming from a system that can flow from a few feet above the hot and cold tubs, which are located near the showers on the new area's first floor.

These are the finishing touches on Alabama's $9 million project to renovate and update the epicenter of its football factory. The bulk of which went toward the team's new strength and conditioning center, which connects the Mal M. Moore Athletic Facility to the Hank Crisp Indoor Facility.

Along with the "waterfall," Alabama's players will come back to new lockers, graphics, position meeting rooms and a theater-style meeting room -- located where the Crimson Tide previously pumped iron -- when they kick off camp in August.

In an interview with BamaMag.com, four-star defensive tackle Josh Frazier said the lockers would be equipped with jacks for the players' iPhones.

"When people come to Alabama, they expect to see the best," Alabama coach Nick Saban said during an interview last year. "We should always strive to have the best. As long as we have the resources and we can provide the best for our student-athletes, that's what we should do in all sports."

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oregon best facilities in country, no question about it. I don't see how other PAC teams think they will even ever compete with the Ducks when it comes to facilities. They cant beat Uncle Phil.

Someone posted CAL? Really? CAL is academics first and could give a crap about football. They have people sleeping in trees protesting the building of facilities.

ORegon wont be touched.

rolltide14_0

~V--I--P~
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,833.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oregon best facilities in country, no question about it. I don't see how other PAC teams think they will even ever compete with the Ducks when it comes to facilities. They cant beat Uncle Phil.

Someone posted CAL? Really? CAL is academics first and could give a crap about football. They have people sleeping in trees protesting the building of facilities.

ORegon wont be touched.

I wouldn't go that far, I think we can definitely challenge that. As far as football goes.

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Obviously they are first class all the way! However, that facility would stick out like a sore thumb in Tuscaloosa. Let's just say Oregon enjoys the more contemporary things than Alabama does. Architecture as different in the style of game's both teams play but the bottom line is they both win!

For sure. You know how the West Coast is. It aint for everybody. They are always going for the progressive dynamic. I know that the teams that are dumping money into these types of projects are pulling away from other teams.

When College Football Daily did their show from the Alabama weight room.... Wow... Just Wow.

yeodonie

Small Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
so much butt hurt and envy because two players not from Oregon admired the facilities and an Oregon fan posted about it. Hilarious.

mrwallace2ku

Treehugger
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well...Ya can have the best facilities in the world, but if it takes a fan an hour-n-half to get the hell out of that town due to traffic. I aint going there. Maybe UPhill could dump another 100 mil into the cities transportation infrastructure.

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Post pics of trophy case.

Got some trophies in there that the University and its fans are very proud of actually.

Dont need a crystal ball to be considered successful. One sure would look nice in there. Maybe someday.

Last edited by a moderator:

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I must of missed ESPN' story on your new locker rooms and weight rooms! :noidea:

the locker rooms been around for a few years. Each locker has a 50 inch LED TV above it...

HAUCKoregon07.jpg

rolltide14_0

~V--I--P~
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,833.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
so much butt hurt and envy because two players not from Oregon admired the facilities and an Oregon fan posted about it. Hilarious.

Huskies are just like barners.. lil bro syndrome.

geneh_33

Go Home Run Heels!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cal just jumped anything the Ducks have with their stadium renovation and new athletic center. Ducks can't compete with that setting and scenery. Same with Husky stadium.

Any hope of the Ducks catching the Huskies facilities has been put the rest with the new Husky Stadium. Uncle Phil can put in as many fake water features and trucked in trees his wallet can muster, won't change reality.

Husky Stadium #1 in the PAC.

I've seen the new Husky stadium. But where are the pics of this Cal center of which you speak?

On the Hoop, no pics means IT DIDN'T HAPPEN & YOU SUCK.

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Huskies are just like barners.. lil bro syndrome.

Its getting really bad. Its kind of embarrassing as they have such a proud history of winning. I am starting to feel sorry for them. Just a little though.

geneh_33

Go Home Run Heels!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Very nice pics, Mamba. Very cool. One begins to understand how Oregon manages to recruit so well.