• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Oregon facilities. As good as advertised?

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Perhaps, you should check the OOC schedule for the Gators, this year.

The argument was not about schedule, but about OOC. As shown here by one of your fellow Gators. He asked us to check out Florida's OOC schedule and I did. It wasn't that amazing to me.

Drewsagator

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
so you don't care about getting curb stomped by Louisville in a BCS bowl?
Ask Bama fans if they would give back one of their more recent NC's to get that HUGE WIN against Utah in 2008 ????
By the way UF will have more NC's in the very near future.....Oregon will not....plain and simple.

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So let's just disregard the 8 conference games, 6 of which are usually against ranked opponents when you play in the SEC:wtf2:....I would much rather play tougher opponents from within because it helps your SOS, right ?

Funny-gif-Bruce-Lee-laughing.gif

The SEC is the best conference. But that statement is fucking hilarious. Do you pay attention to CFB?

BoiseStateFan27

Sir Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 364.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ask Bama fans if they would give back one of their more recent NC's to get that HUGE WIN against Utah in 2008 ????
By the way UF will have more NC's in the very near future.....Oregon will not....plain and simple.

You better hope those NCs aren't against Louisville LOL

TonyTheGator

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The argument was not about schedule, but about OOC. As shown here by one of your fellow Gators. He asked us to check out Florida's OOC schedule and I did. It wasn't that amazing to me.

So, how many other teams are playing two ranked teams, OOC, this season?

Olyduck

Fast Hard Finish
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,704.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:laugh3::laugh3::laugh3::laugh3: Did you really say K State and physical in the same sentence:laugh3::laugh3::laugh3:
6-6 at best....What fans of other teams in other conferences don't understand is the week in and week out cumulative effect of playing in the SEC.....in other words you will tend to lose a game here and there dew to getting your brains bashed in against the biggest, strongest and fastest players in CFB........why do you think most of the national champions from the SEC don't win it all with undefeated records......remember the year LSU won it with 2 losses ?? Not only are you battling the best players in CFB you are also playing in the loudest, most hostile environments ANYWHERE in all of sports.....
These are the things that always seem to escape fans of schools outside the conference.

Week in and Week out of SEC play?

lets look at Florida
Non SEC
Non SEC
bye
mid SEC
low SEC
low SEC
upper SEC
low SEC
bye
upper SEC
mid SEC
upper SEC
non SEC
non SEC

where is the scary part?

Olyduck

Fast Hard Finish
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,704.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But, you know FSU will be ranked high, and most preseason polls have Miami ranked also. So, stick that in your pipe & smoke it.

:suds:

I have seen Miami in and out of the top 25 of different listings so that is no bank.

Also Clemson's non conference therefore would be harder

TonyTheGator

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have seen Miami in and out of the top 25 of different listings so that is no bank.

Also Clemson's non conference therefore would be harder

What does Clemson have to do with it? Is that the ONLY other team in the nation with a tough OOC schedule? I never claimed that the Gators had the "toughest". Just asking, how many other teams have two ranked teams on their OOC sched?

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
dumb? It very well could be the determining factor between two unbeaten or 1 loss teams making it to the NCG.

No it won't be. Overall schedule will be.

Olyduck

Fast Hard Finish
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,704.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What does Clemson have to do with it? Is that the ONLY other team in the nation with a tough OOC schedule? I never claimed that the Gators had the "toughest". Just asking, how many other teams have two ranked teams on their OOC sched?

Sorry I wrote that wrong but it answers your question. Clemson is playing both UGA and South Carolina in nonconference.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lets face it, Florida has not been playing elite football the last 3 seasons yet are still considered SEC elite therefore Nationally elite.

Why are their losses to Florida St (2010-2011) or Louisville (2012) any less than their in conference losses.

Their narrow 27-20 home win over the Louisiana Rajin' Cajuns should be treated the same as their narrow 27-14 win over Bowling Green, their narrow 20-17 win over Texas A&M, their narrow 14-6 win over LSU, their narrow 17-9 win over Georgia, and their narrow 14-7 win over Missouri.

It seems that once an SEC team gets to elite they just linger in elite conversation like a stale fart in a closet.

Drewsagator

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

lets look at Florida
Non SEC
Non SEC
bye
mid SEC
low SEC
low SEC
upper SEC
low SEC
bye
upper SEC
mid SEC
upper SEC
non SEC
non SEC

where is the scary part?
Well despite ALL the others there could be that Saturday night game in Baton Rouge, or The WLOCP at a neutral site playing against what will certainly be a top 10 team and one of the top 5 rivalry games in all of CFB, or playing a revamped and very much under rated Vandy which is probably a top 15 team IMO, or going into Columbia in a game that could very well have Divisional, not to mention national implications against what will likely be a top 10 team, oh and then there is this little rivalry game with a in state team, THAT BY THE WAY IS ALSO CONSIDERED A TOP 5 RIVALRY GAME IN CFB that won 12 games last year....although I am sure our little rivalry is nothing compared to that HUGE matchup that you guys will be playing against........wait for it.......The Beavers:laugh3::laugh3:......Then if everything goes right, which it may not, be will get to play a Bama team that will probably be as good as last years NC team.....
Yeah, the more I look at it your way it shouldn't be too tough at all:rollseyes:

Olyduck

Fast Hard Finish
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,704.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cal is a potential one with Northwestern and Ohio State.
Arizona State with Wisconsin and Notre Dame
SMU with TCU and Texas A&M
USF vs Michigan State and Miami
San Diego State with Ohio State and Oregon State
Nevada vs UCLA and Florida State
Hawaii vs USC and Oregon State

Im sure there are more but I gotta run

Drewsagator

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Funny-gif-Bruce-Lee-laughing.gif

The SEC is the best conference. But that statement is fucking hilarious. Do you pay attention to CFB?
Ummm, yes.......now bring me something that says playing 6 ranked teams from your conference is fucking hilarious, is playing 3 or 4 OOC games better ? Please explain. A ranked team is a ranked team, I think but things seem to be different on this board and I'm still new here:noidea:

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lets face it, Florida has not been playing elite football the last 3 seasons yet are still considered SEC elite therefore Nationally elite.

Why are their losses to Florida St (2010-2011) or Louisville (2012) any less than their in conference losses.

Their narrow 27-20 home win over the Louisiana Rajin' Cajuns should be treated the same as their narrow 27-14 win over Bowling Green, their narrow 20-17 win over Texas A&M, their narrow 14-6 win over LSU, their narrow 17-9 win over Georgia, and their narrow 14-7 win over Missouri.

It seems that once an SEC team gets to elite they just linger in elite conversation like a stale fart in a closet.

Nobody considered Florida elite in 2010 or 2011.

They went 10-2 on a extremely tough schedule last year. Defensive based teams have close games.

Drewsagator

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

OK, I'll play. It might have something to do with the fact that in 2010 and 2011 we were in a rebuilding period as well as 2012 to a degree....as well as a coaching change and a purging of numerous players from a different system offensively. Despite all of this the recruiting has done very well and anybody with any realistic sense would think that they are turning the corner and heading back to the top very soon.
Add in the fact that we are I believe, but not 100% sure, the most nationally televised program over the last 20 years or so and have one of the largest fan bases next to historical giants like Michigan, Notre Dame, OU, UT, and Bama. Our overall athletic program is easily the best in all sports combined nationally, we have put numerous players into the NFL,.....in short UF is never far from the national spotlight.

UtahUte

Hoopla Cash
$ 895.83
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

lets look at Florida
Non SEC
Non SEC
bye
mid SEC
low SEC
low SEC
upper SEC
low SEC
bye
upper SEC
mid SEC
upper SEC
non SEC
non SEC

where is the scary part?

I'm guuna see if I can peg Utahs Upper, Mid and Lower then maybe it will give me a better out look on how they will finish.

1 non pac
2 non pac
3 mid pac
4 non pac
5 mid pac
6 upper pac
7 upper pac
8 lower pac
9 mid pac
10 upper pac
11 lower pac
12 lower pac

I'm calling it 6-6 / 7-5
thrasher.gif
drummer.gif

BamaTee1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We have to use at least 3.

In that scenario I think Oregon goes at least 1-2.

2 of those 6 SEC elite lost their bowl games and one played a close one.

LSU lost to Clemson in the Chic-fil-a bowl.
Florida Lost to Louisville in the Sugar bowl.

South Carolina barely got past Michigan in the Outback bowl.

So you point out the close win by South Carolina but don't point out the miracle it took for Clemson to beat LSU? Remember the unbelievable perfect pass by Boyd on 4th and 16 or GAME OVER! LSU had that game won!Les Miles puked it away...:L The South Carolina game was not near as close as that loss!