• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Oregon facilities. As good as advertised?

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
for a team that has been dominant of the last 4 years, Id expect loads and loads of trolls. But to my surprise with each new Alabama member that shows up they tend to be a bit humble and grateful of their accomplishments.

And then there are the "you suck, you suck" distraction posters like BamaTee when you're trying to carry on a decent debate.

bamabear82

I ♥ t-baggin
Hoopla Cash
$ 709.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
for a team that has been dominant of the last 4 years, Id expect loads and loads of trolls. But to my surprise with each new Alabama member that shows up they tend to be a bit humble and grateful of their accomplishments.

Us real fans know where we're at and where we've been and not all of it has been good. Some has been down right turrible but you gotta take the bad with the good. I know how fortunate we have fans have been lately and know it can't last forever. No since in trying to rub it in all the time or talking shit constantly. I'll engage in a little shit talkerish banter from time to time but I'm a little more laid back than some other's in the Bama fanbase but we do have some good guise here.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And then there are the "you suck, you suck" distraction posters like BamaTee when you're trying to carry on a decent debate.

Not only that, but this thread was very peaceful with everyone posting their schools facilities. It was a very good thread.

bamabear82

I ♥ t-baggin
Hoopla Cash
$ 709.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not only that, but this thread was very peaceful with everyone posting their schools facilities. It was a very good thread.

I do enjoy seeing other schools facility's and what not. I've been caught up in what Bama was doing lately and really haven't seen a ton of upgrades and renovations other schools have been doing as of late.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I do enjoy seeing other schools facility's and what not. I've been caught up in what Bama was doing lately and really haven't seen a ton of upgrades and renovations other schools have been doing as of late.

for some odd reason, think it is with my current twitter feed, I have seen the progression of Tennessee's facilities. They are looking nice, things seem to be starting to gel there, glad we get our series out of the way with UT this year and not have to play them 4-5 years down the road.

as much as it pains for me to say it, UW looks nice. So does USC new additions.

bamabear82

I ♥ t-baggin
Hoopla Cash
$ 709.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
for some odd reason, think it is with my current twitter feed, I have seen the progression of Tennessee's facilities. They are looking nice, things seem to be starting to gel there, glad we get our series out of the way with UT this year and not have to play them 4-5 years down the road.

as much as it pains for me to say it, UW looks nice. So does USC new additions.

UT has the potential to become a beast and Butch seems to be getting everybody to buy in to what he's doing. I figure the 3rd Saturday in October could get a little more interesting in the coming years.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
UT has the potential to become a beast and Butch seems to be getting everybody to buy in to what he's doing. I figure the 3rd Saturday in October could get a little more interesting in the coming years.

Their recruiting class for next year is scary good.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yeah Ole Miss is another one to watch out for. But IMO, Ole Miss has a much tougher task getting to the top than Tennessee, Rebels have to climb, LSU and Alabama to get to the top. SEC east doesn't seem as consistant with top powers as the West does.

bamabear82

I ♥ t-baggin
Hoopla Cash
$ 709.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yeah Ole Miss is another one to watch out for. But IMO, Ole Miss has a much tougher task getting to the top than Tennessee, Rebels have to climb, LSU and Alabama to get to the top. SEC east doesn't seem as consistant with top powers as the West does.

UT has also been there before and know what it takes to get back. They've went through some shitty years and coaching trouble's like Bama did, but will eventually will be back. I do agree Ole Miss has a tough road but with what UGA and UF could potentially put together, UT could have the same problems.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
UT has also been there before and know what it takes to get back. They've went through some shitty years and coaching trouble's like Bama did, but will eventually will be back. I do agree Ole Miss has a tough road but with what UGA and UF could potentially put together, UT could have the same problems.

eh yea, but I don't know, don't see either staying at the top. Florida more so than Georgia, IMO, Georgia is such a streaky team. Richt I thought was on the hot seat going into last season and he turned it around in 1 year. Who knows what UGA bring this year, they could fall right back to 8 win season.

Muschamp and Florida is a wait and see, he had a Hell of a year this year, but we will see.

bamabear82

I ♥ t-baggin
Hoopla Cash
$ 709.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
eh yea, but I don't know, don't see either staying at the top. Florida more so than Georgia, IMO, Georgia is such a streaky team. Richt I thought was on the hot seat going into last season and he turned it around in 1 year. Who knows what UGA bring this year, they could fall right back to 8 win season.

Muschamp and Florida is a wait and see, he had a Hell of a year this year, but we will see.

True on all accounts.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Their schedule is brutal this year. I expect a bit of a drop back.

BamaTee1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Y'all really need to look back and see where the origins of half this shit starts. It's hilarious that many toss it out left and right and usually start it but when some, like myself dish it back, you start pointing fingers, getting personal and act like babies. Red_Alert has been a dick since I mistakenly thought he had posted something when it was another Nebraska fan with a similar name and Red had jumped right into it so when I looked up saw his name I started quoting the other but addressing him. He knew it the entire time but never came clean and was a true shit. He jumped right back into something on this thread. Shit like that gets it off thread and than he points his finger. Also, I'm not afraid to speak my mind and as I see it. I'm not in here to kiss everyone's ass like some. Either way he won't like my next post.

I called out his beloved Cornhuskers and said they were looked at like a paper tiger throughout the 80's and early 90's until they won those titles. They had great records but beat no one! OregonDuck didn't like that so he jumped on me and the thread has been about that since. Get your head out of your asses and go back and read through the thread and see who is more directly responsible for the last few pages!

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Y'all really need to look back and see where the origins of half this shit starts. It's hilarious that many toss it out left and right and usually start it but when some, like myself dish it back, you start pointing fingers, getting personal and act like babies. Red_Alert has been a dick since I mistakenly thought he had posted something when it was another Nebraska fan with a similar name and Red had jumped right into it so when I looked up saw his name I started quoting the other but addressing him. He knew it the entire time but never came clean and was a true shit. He jumped right back into something on this thread. Shit like that gets it off thread and than he points his finger. Also, I'm not afraid to speak my mind and as I see it. I'm not in here to kiss everyone's ass like some. Either way he won't like my next post.

I called out his beloved Cornhuskers and said they were looked at like a paper tiger throughout the 80's and early 90's until they won those titles. They had great records but beat no one! OregonDuck didn't like that so he jumped on me and the thread has been about that since. Get your head out of your asses and go back and read through the thread and see who is more directly responsible for the last few pages!

they came within single points of winning national championships. They had major balls when they went for 2 instead of a tie against Miami in the NCG. They ended up losing, but they went for the win instead of settling for a tie. that is not "paper" in any way. Again, single points away from adding 2 or 3 national titles to their resume. I think you are the only person to label them as such, please elaborate on who else believes the same way as you?

BamaTee1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Check out page 8 and 9 and see how we got into all this. Some innocent back and forth then Nebraska fans Brasky and Red_Alert start getting real deep with it. Go read it. Now, they're both in here pretending it's all me and poor innocent them! Then the long time members have to jump to their defense. Doesn't make it right. Only makes it :bullshit:

My next post is still going to be about what they were all on me for a few pages back. :suds:

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Check out page 8 and 9 and see how we got into all this. Some innocent back and forth then Nebraska fans Brasky and Red_Alert start getting real deep with it. Go read it. Now, they're both in here pretending it's all me and poor innocent them! Then the long time members have to jump to their defense. Doesn't make it right. Only makes it :bullshit:

My next post is still going to be about what they were all on me for a few pages back. :suds:

read it. And it wasn't R_A it was JJM and Brasky having a conversation about facilities, you came in giving a little jab at their football program and it took off from there. So, it was you that started it all.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL

BamaTee1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
they came within single points of winning national championships. They had major balls when they went for 2 instead of a tie against Miami in the NCG. They ended up losing, but they went for the win instead of settling for a tie. that is not "paper" in any way. Again, single points away from adding 2 or 3 national titles to their resume. I think you are the only person to label them as such, please elaborate on who else believes the same way as you?

I read articles about it. I followed it. I love college football and there was a time you only needed to know about Nebraska,OU,Ohio St, Notre Dame,USC,Penn St,Michigan Alabama and a few others. It wasn't hard to know what was going on. I don't really care if the crowd in here believes me or not but check out my next post and how bad the teams they played were besides OU. And they stunk in the 90's as you will see. When Kansas St is your conferences second best team in the 90's you don't have much competition.

However, what they did, turned around their perception but it doesn't change the fact the nation looked at Nebraska in general as a weak team with a great record every year. They would go 11-1,10-2, 9-3 and lose to the only teams any good. They went a long time with a great record without beating a top 20 team. Anyway, most this is in my next post.

BamaTee1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
read it. And it wasn't R_A it was JJM and Brasky having a conversation about facilities, you came in giving a little jab at their football program and it took off from there. So, it was you that started it all.

I made a joke about Pelini because JJM made a comment about they have the coach and the facilities and now all they need is the players. You have to agree if that was about football a Pelini joke is in order. I thought he was talking about football (wonder why the hell I would think that). I immediately realized they were talking about basketball and made a post accordingly but to late for these quick smart asses. From their Brasky and Red were assholes and here we are. True? :whistle: