• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Oregon facilities. As good as advertised?

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Guess you should learn how to hold your liquor.

Yeah. In Alabama that gives someone permission to rub their junk on your cheek, right?

TROJAN-MAN

Been around the block more times than the mailman
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Devin Gardner and Tajh Boyd say hell yes...

Nike camps and Elite 11 took place earlier this week in Beaverton, OR home of Nike

Reporter answer to "Are UO facilities ad good as I have heard?"

I did get to UO last Thursday. The Ducks set-up is truly awesome. I'd been there a lot for games but ended up touring the place with Clemson's Tajh Boyd and Michigan's Devin Gardner and it was interesting to see how those two guys who are at these powerhouse programs were blown away by what the Ducks have, and really the whole vibe of the place. The Ducks treatment center where the training staff is, looks a World Class spa, which I guess it actually is. Everything around the UO facilities looks like its state-of-the-art.

oregons1.jpg

But what does the Duck's trophy case look like :lol:

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah. In Alabama that gives someone permission to rub their junk on your cheek, right?

I've never had that trouble, so I'm guessing it must have something to do with you.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nah.

You are worthless in and of yourself.

Pimp your pathetic ranking website some more, and then try to convince anybody you have an IQ above 100 from here on out.

Ok, and you keep pimping yourself out as an offensive coordinator.

BamaTee1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lulz

Here we go again. :laugh3:

Oregon has the very first NCAA title in basketball. 3 Pac tourney championships and 4 regular season titles.
Bama has no NCAA titles. 6 SEC tourney and 8 regular seasons titles.
So how much weight does the NC have to compensate the fewer tourney and regular seasons titles

Hey Olyduck, did you say the above or not? That is who I was responding too. Now I didn't realize you didn't start it originally cause I don't really give that much shit about it. One duck, two ducks, who cares. You brought the basketball back up and I didn't go back 4 pages to see! But it is funny! :laugh3:

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1939 champions? What did Oregon have to do to win it? I know in the 70's only 32 teams made the tournament!

For the record, you're the one who laughed at Bama basketball and made a smart ass comment. I just pointed out it has more history than you think. The year Indiana won all their games(1976)and went 32-0 Indiana beat Alabama 74-69 with Bama winning by 5 with 2:30 minutes to go in the NCAA. Bama beat North Carolina 79-64 in the first round. It was the only game Indiana really came close to losing.

I'm done with the basketball talk Olyduck. I'll let you be the judge.

:burt:

for the second time you have called out the wrong plorster. That was long time Hoop resident OregonDucks bro...

BamaTee1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:burt:

for the second time you have called out the wrong plorster. That was long time Hoop resident OregonDucks bro...

Read the post right before yours. Olyduck stated all these facts after like 4 pages. I really give a shit to go back and look that he didn't originally slam Bama basketball. I would think it would be the only Duck talking about it but I guess many Duck fans love talking basketball on here? :noidea:

HuskerOC

Huskers 24/7 365
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok, and you keep pimping yourself out as an offensive coordinator.

Ahhh... how quaint.

Where did I ever pimp myself out as an Offensive Coordinator?

HuskerOC? To put you and Mamba straight, the OC has absolutely NOTHING to do with Offensive Coordinator. Never has been. Never will be.

What is DOES deal with is where I went to High School and then later on to college. I'm sure you can understand the Husker part of my name. Maybe...

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ahhh... how quaint.

HuskerOC? To put you and Mamba straight, the OC has absolutely NOTHING to do with Offensive Coordinator. Never has been. Never will be.

What is DOES deal with is where I went to High School and then later on to college. I'm sure you can understand the Husker part of my name. Maybe...

It's ok Coach Beck, your secret is safe with us.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That 'masturbation notice' has been made for at least 20 teams. I don't know which one it originated with.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ahhh... how quaint.

My nephew went to Central. They are about due to produce another great RB.

BamaTee1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not just reeling off wins... Beating the living piss out of so-called SEC juggernauts.

Actually, the fact is, Nebraska flat out owned the SEC for a long time.

What can we learn from Nebraska, the last team to own the SEC? - SBNation.com

Over a 24-year period book-ended by a 1978 loss to Alabama in Birmingham and a 2002 loss to Ole Miss in Shreveport, Nebraska went 9-0 against SEC opponents. Included in this run were three major bowl wins over LSU – two of which were in the Tigers’ backyard of New Orleans – and three more major bowl wins over Tennessee and Florida in the late '90s, all by huge margins and all at a time when Steve Spurrier and Phillip Fulmer were at their apexes.

Until Nebraska won those titles they were the Boise St of college football going years without beating a top 20 team. Nope, that's actually an insult to Boise St. They were in the big 8 where only Oklahoma was a challenge and OU stunk in much of the 80s and 90's. Be careful with your comment about this because I will be glad to show you OU's record. :L They piled up great records for years only to lose every time they played a ranked team. If it wasn't for those wins(94,95 and 97) they would not have near the respect a team with their record should have.

Those 4 years did more for Nebraska than the previous 20 where they had great overall records but were looked at as a paper tiger. Seriously, go look. Great records with absolutely no substance! Anyone old enough knows what I'm talking about. I was at the 1978 Alabama 20-3 win on a Monday night on National TV. Ya'll were a strong team in the 70's but in the 80's and 90's until the 1994 championship Nebraska was severely overrated. Since about 2002 they have now gone back to the pre-championship years. NO, actually much worse! Those 4 years sure did a lot for yall! :suds:

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Until Nebraska won those titles they were the Boise St of college football going years without beating a top 20 team. Nope, that's actually an insult to Boise St. They were in the big 8 where only Oklahoma was a challenge and OU stunk in much of the 80s and 90's. Be careful with your comment about this because I will be glad to show you OU's record. :L They piled up great records for years only to lose every time they played a ranked team. If it wasn't for those wins(94,95 and 97) they would not have near the respect a team with their record should have.

Those 4 years did more for Nebraska than the previous 20 where they had great overall records but were looked at as a paper tiger. Seriously, go look. Great records with absolutely no substance! Anyone old enough knows what I'm talking about. I was at the 1978 Alabama 20-3 win on a Monday night on National TV. Ya'll were a strong team in the 70's but in the 80's and 90's until the 1994 championship Nebraska was severely overrated. Since about 2002 they have now gone back to the pre-championship years. NO, actually much worse! Those 4 years sure did a lot for yall! :suds:

:L Is this guy just a guniune troll and doesn't know shit about football, but simply because he has Alabama reference in his name and in his avy people assume he has knowledge of the sport and history? In what time period are you talking here bud? Nebraska has been legit since 1960...

Bro. Alabama was SHIT until Saban's second year. Sorry to some of our good Tide posters here who have been here for awhile, but this dude is a joke. Alabama sucked monkey dick since '01-'08, and before that weren't they on heavy sanctions for most of the 90s? You've been relevant for the last 4-5 years, before that you guys were nothing but a dusty history book.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And the 80s belonged to Miami....So where does Alabama really come into all of this? Do Bama alumni from their previous "dynasty" get together and drink with Harvard dynasty alumni?

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:L Is this guy just a guniune troll and doesn't know shit about football, but simply because he has Alabama reference in his name and in his avy people assume he has knowledge of the sport and history? In what time period are you talking here bud? Nebraska has been legit since 1960...

Bro. Alabama was SHIT until Saban's second year. Sorry to some of our good Tide posters here who have been here for awhile, but this dude is a joke. Alabama sucked monkey dick since '01-'08, and before that weren't they on heavy sanctions for most of the 90s? You've been relevant for the last 4-5 years, before that you guys were nothing but a dusty history book.

No, Alabama wasn't that bad. We had good seasons before Saban. We had some bad ones too, but we were already on the climb back up.

Saban's first season was a step down because he literally cleaned house when he arrived. Discipline was lacking under Shula. Hell, just google "Jimmy Johns Alabama", and I'm not talking about the restaurant.

BamaTee1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Over a 24-year period book-ended by a 1978 loss to Alabama in Birmingham and a 2002 loss to Ole Miss in Shreveport, Nebraska went 9-0 against SEC opponents

Brasky

Well Nebraska has lost their last 4 against the SEC so are you working on the 9 game losing streak now? Or does that not count in giving the SEC shit?

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And the 80s belonged to Miami....So where does Alabama really come into all of this? Do Bama alumni from their previous "dynasty" get together and drink with Harvard dynasty alumni?

Bear died in the early 80's and Alabama missed their chance by not hiring Bowden. Everything was torn apart about Bear this and Bear that. Finally got Gene Stallings, who was another who got skipped out on for awhile and of course we all know what happened to Miami then.

Way too political on campus in that time.