• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Orange Bowl: Ohio State vs. Clemson

cwerph

Go Bucks!
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good game buckeyes. I apologize for my outburst earlier. Ohio St. is a fucking outstanding team and again I say, I have nothing but respect for you guys. It was an incredible game. I get carried away a bit when my team is playing. I will not apologize for loving my guys/team. I will apologize for my behavior and embarrassing them.

Again Good game. You guys have been nothing but class and I have a new found view and appreciation of your team and fans.

Same back to you. Proud of the Buckeyes, congrats to Clemson.

Edisto_Tiger

Member Sporting a Natty
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you would said before the game, it would come down to the last drive with Brax Having the ball I would of took it all day.

Just was too hurt, I respect Urb's decision, but to win the game you pit in a fully capable, healthy Guiton

You are nothing but a class act Shane. Good game bro. Again I apologize for my comments earlier. Drinking doesn't do me any favors.

ellupo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
0-10* against southern teams.. couldn't happen to a nicer coach either.... it was definitely a game of less mistakes
Weak attempt at trolling with incorrect data. Go back to the kitchen.

Scorpion14

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seriously but what Watkins did to this pathetic Ohio State defense was no different than weaker teams did to it. The Buckeye defense ran by Luke Fickell is the worst I have ever witnessed. What's the big deal considering they ran that play like one out of every three times and it worked. Watkins didn't face a defender until after he had already ran eight yards. All that Watkins did was play pitch and catch.

ellupo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Could you imagine an aging Steve Smith and Watkins on the same team, god what a duo for a year or two.
Brother in law is a detroit fan and want Watkins opposite megatron

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seriously but what Watkins did to this pathetic Ohio State defense was no different than weaker teams did to it. The Buckeye defense ran by Luke Fickell is the worst I have ever witnessed. What's the big deal considering they ran that play like one out of every three times and it worked. Watkins didn't face a defender until after he had already ran eight yards. All that Watkins did was play pitch and catch.

I agree. I can't imagine Fickle's replacement possibly being any worse.

RGrabber

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just how bad must Meyer think his kick returner is? 2nd down clock stopped at 31 seconds. Kneel donw. If he calls his second time out at 28 seconds it is 3rd down. Another Kneel down, last time out at say 23 seconds. 4th down Clemson Kicks. But that returner must be so bad that it is better to concede defeat than give him a chance. But even if Clemson tries for the first down and uses 5 seconds on 4th down, Ohio States gets two plays. Why concede defeat??? Anybody??

Jonas_steven

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bleacher report has Watkins going number 2 to the rams. That would be an explosive offense with him and tavon Austin.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just how bad must Meyer think his kick returner is? 2nd down clock stopped at 31 seconds. Kneel donw. If he calls his second time out at 28 seconds it is 3rd down. Another Kneel down, last time out at say 23 seconds. 4th down Clemson Kicks. But that returner must be so bad that it is better to concede defeat than give him a chance. But even if Clemson tries for the first down and uses 5 seconds on 4th down, Ohio States gets two plays. Why concede defeat??? Anybody??

Guiton has a pretty good arm too. Could've just gone for a three or four hail mary's.

For all the talk of how bad Fickle coached this game, hardly anyone has pointed out Meyer's mistakes.

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brother in law is a detroit fan and want Watkins opposite megatron

Would be a waste of talent up there, they never have a good team but once in a blue moon. Panthers trending up with that talent they have gotten of late. I know they wont get Watkins being in the playoffs this year, but what a team he and Smith would be.

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 977.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Congrats, Tigers...This makes TWO BCS game winning teams that Carolina has beaten in the same season

RobToxin

Roid Raging
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great game! But the best part was ...

the over covered! YES! 500 vcash for me!

Tharvot

Crusader for Truthiness
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Heck of a game Clampson. Sammy Watkins is a beast. We couldn't stop the predator out there...surprised they didn't line him up in the wildcat and just let him go on some of those short yardage situations.

Bummed about the loss, but pleased with year 2 under Urban. Things lookin up in Columbus.

Anyshit, GG and congrats. :suds:

Edisto_Tiger

Member Sporting a Natty
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Heck of a game Clampson. Sammy Watkins is a beast. We couldn't stop the predator out there...surprised they didn't line him up in the wildcat and just let him go on some of those short yardage situations.

Bummed about the loss, but pleased with year 2 under Urban. Things lookin up in Columbus.

Anyshit, GG and congrats. :suds:

:suds:

Tharvot

Crusader for Truthiness
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree. I can't imagine Fickle's replacement possibly being any worse.

I really don't know. The Buckeye 2ndary and LB core is just terrible. Not a ton they could do to cover it up. Try to bring pressure and they get blown assignments. Drop back in coverage and they either blow an assignment or the other team just takes the under route. Lack of talent and depth stemming from the Tat5 scandal really hurt this squad.