• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Opponents Congraulating Each Other During Game...

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How do you know? Have you ever played in the NBA? I say its the same thing.

Then I question your intelligence. Millions of dollars are on the line. It's like comparing running for high school class president to running for president of the United States. There's no serious discussion to be had about it.

shitsho

Work Hard Play Hard
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Then I question your intelligence. Millions of dollars are on the line. It's like comparing running for high school class president to running for president of the United States. There's no serious discussion to be had about it.
Again how do you know this? Have you ever been the president? I know there is no serious discussion to be had because you don't know what youre talking about. Until you have competed at that level for anything dont assume to know whats going on. You tend to look uneducated.

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, there's no discussion to be had because it's not a real comparison. I'm not even wasting my time with trolling this obvious.

shitsho

Work Hard Play Hard
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, there's no discussion to be had because it's not a real comparison. I'm not even wasting my time with trolling this obvious.
That would be best for you since you have no clue about what type of effort is needed to compete for anything. Pretty convenient for you to call troll. Next time don't respond to my post if you feel I'm trolling.

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You know nothing about my life. No need to embarrass yourself with ridiculous assumptions. I'd much rather call you out on your trolling than pretend you didn't do it.

It takes a special kind of arrogance to think your pickup game is comparable to a competition between the best in the world with millions of dollars at stake.

shitsho

Work Hard Play Hard
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You know nothing about my life. No need to embarrass yourself with ridiculous assumptions. I'd much rather call you out on your trolling than pretend you didn't do it.

It takes a special kind of arrogance to think your pickup game is comparable to a competition between the best in the world with millions of dollars at stake.
I dont need to know about your life if you are so clueless to say there is no comparison. Your thought speaks for itself. You evidently have not accomplished much if you dont understand they are the same. it takes a special kind of arrogance to assume something you have no clue about. Like I said you can stop responding to this troll right about the point you called me one. When you keep responding you tell the world that you are either stupid for responding or you know I'm not a troll and its just a convenient excuse to call me one since your argument is worse than invalid.

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Being a troll doesn't mean bored people can't point out where you do so without being stupid. It just means people are bored enough to laugh at you a bit. Once more, you know nothing of what I have or haven't done, so stop assuming. You're wrong and you make yourself look ridiculous pulling wild inaccuracies out of thin air. Zero people give a shit about your pickup game, a handful will be affected by you winning your class presidency. Meanwhile, a big chunk of the world watched his basketball games, and almost everyone in the world will be affected by the election of the President of US. The scales are so absurdly different it makes it impossible to create a legitimate comparison.

shitsho

Work Hard Play Hard
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Being a troll doesn't mean bored people can't point out where you do so without being stupid. It just means people are bored enough to laugh at you a bit. Once more, you know nothing of what I have or haven't done, so stop assuming. You're wrong and you make yourself look ridiculous pulling wild inaccuracies out of thin air. Zero people give a shit about your pickup game, a handful will be affected by you winning your class presidency. Meanwhile, a big chunk of the world watched his basketball games, and almost everyone in the world will be affected by the election of the President of US. The scales are so absurdly different it makes it impossible to create a legitimate comparison.
Once again you make yourself look highly unintelligent and reveal clues you have accomplished very little. You don't magically have more drive because of the circumstances. You either put maximum effort into what you do or you don't. Its not about the money at that point or the circumstances. Its about competition. That doesn't change at any level. You tell me to stop assuming but you are doing the same thing. So now you are not only an arrogant ass hole for assuming, you are a hypocritical one at that.

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You can't put maximum effort into every aspect of every day. You prioritize, and if you are prioritizing a pickup basketball game to the extent it's like playing in the NBA, something else is severely suffering.

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Point to one assumption I made about you please?

shitsho

Work Hard Play Hard
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You can't put maximum effort into every aspect of every day. You prioritize, and if you are prioritizing a pickup basketball game to the extent it's like playing in the NBA, something else is severely suffering.
True you prioritize what you do but people that live life all out put maximum effort into everything they do. To someone playing a pickup game, that game may be their last game of the NBA Finals equivalent. Thats how I roll and that type of effort has not taken away from anything else I do. Contrary to your assumption it has made my life more vibrant.

shitsho

Work Hard Play Hard
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Point to one assumption I made about you please?
You assumed my pickup game would not bring out the same effort as someone playing in the NBA.

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You assumed my pickup game would not bring out the same effort as someone playing in the NBA.

I did not. I said the scale is so absurdly different you can't compare it. It's impossible to feel close to how NBA players do because you aren't an NBA player.

shitsho

Work Hard Play Hard
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I did not. I said the scale is so absurdly different you can't compare it. It's impossible to feel close to how NBA players do because you aren't an NBA player.
There you go assuming again.

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You don't have millions of people watching you. It is a fact that there is no way to replicate that in a pickup game. There is no assumption needed.

shitsho

Work Hard Play Hard
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You don't have millions of people watching you. It is a fact that there is no way to replicate that in a pickup game. There is no assumption needed.
No it is not a fact and you don't know what you are talking about. You are assuming that millions of people watching you has any effect on the effort you output. Just because you need millions of people watching you to put out maximum effort don't assume others operate the same.

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You argued effort. I said it's impossible to feel the same way. Effort is a tiny piece of the puzzle.

Stop arguing shit I didn't come close to saying.

shitsho

Work Hard Play Hard
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You argued effort. I said it's impossible to feel the same way. Effort is a tiny piece of the puzzle.

Stop arguing shit I didn't come close to saying.
Then don't bring up stupid shit like you just did. Don't assume to know what something feels like then tell someone based on that assumption that its not comparable. You come off as a dumbass.

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you actually believe what you've been posting in this thread I'm definitely not the one coming across as a dumbass here.

HizzleRocker

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not during the game

First, wasn't it just a couple years ago that Lebron was saying he refused to shake hands after the game? But now he will give high fives to the opponents during game???

I am all about respecting your opponent. Do this after the game. Don't like it during play. Don't like it at all.:bullshit: