• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Opponents Congraulating Each Other During Game...

TexasMan

mfw reading SportsHoopla
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He criticized by everyone, that is one of the reasons he was not liked.

Anyway Lebron is the type of person that doesn't want to be hated, but the facts are the facts. He THRIVES on the hate, thinking back over this one he shouldn't have done it.

Did you miss the 2011 NBA Finals?

Lakers+USC=#1

Fuck CBS
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, this is what the nba is turning into.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:agree: Who was it (Woody Hayes maybe?) who told one of his players that the next time he saw him help up an opponent he'd knock him on his ass?

That's why he was great!

lakersrule

ANUSTART
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think this is crap. I hate it when guys help each other up during football games. Good sportsmanship is for when the game is over. When the game is being played your job is to give it everything you've got to win. Help your teamates up, not your opponents. High five your teamates when they do something positive for the team, not your opponents.

In the NHL they beat the crap out of each other in a 7 game series. When it's over they shake hands & display great sportsmanship. The other major pro leagues could learn a thing or two from the NHL.

Completely agree. I don't like when people help their opponents off the floor. That's what their teammates are for.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Completely agree. I don't like when people help their opponents off the floor. That's what their teammates are for.

Definitely!! Every once in awhile you will see a player get knocked to the floor, an opposing player offer to help him up and he refuses the help!! I love that!!

RobToxin

Roid Raging
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kiss before the game.

Hug after the game.

During the game, the opponent is the enemy!

Guarantee you, Larry Bird and Kevin McHale never congratulated Kurt Rambiss after making a shot. Unless clotheslining the fuck outta somebody is considered congratulating them.

shitsho

Work Hard Play Hard
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its called mutual respect. My best friend and i would play 1 on 1 and try to kill each other during the game. If one of us did a particularly good move we would congratulate that person and get back to killing each other. Takes nothing away from the game and actually shows how much of a man you really are if you can give another player props.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its called mutual respect. My best friend and i would play 1 on 1 and try to kill each other during the game. If one of us did a particularly good move we would congratulate that person and get back to killing each other. Takes nothing away from the game and actually shows how much of a man you really are if you can give another player props.

One of my best friends and I used to play 1-on-1 all the time. And there was any congradulating. It was serious business. If he made a shot or I did, "lucky shot, you won't make that again." Sometimes hard fouls abd trash talking, cheap shots. If it was gane point, there were no easy baskets, just hacks. We were both very competitive though so. And sometimes even after the game there was some trash talking.

raptorlife4

Long Time Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,850.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
another reason why hockey rules!!

You dont shake hands until you beat eachother for 7 games and the final horn sounds

Flauge

Still a Heat fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,109.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hockey is a ridiculously bad niche sport.

the NBA rules. but i agree.. congratulating during the game is stupid. i hate it.

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
another reason why hockey rules!!

You dont shake hands until you beat eachother for 7 games and the final horn sounds

It's impossible not to respect that about hockey.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah can't stand this before games hugs and high fives of players. Big reason the NBA is a dump now.

LBJ giving a dude a high five after he just ties the game to send it into OT is just ridiculous, but what do you expect when LBJ wears Gucci suits and walks into post game press conferences with his buddy Wade wearing some snake skin high water pants.

heatmyshorts

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is one of the rare instances that I agree with Hammerdown. Lebron should reserve his approvals for later. Unless the Heat wants Paul George next year. Need to have a mentality that these Pacers are a nuisance and should be eliminated as quickly as possible.

LeBron MVP

I'm in the building
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #3
This is one of the rare instances that I agree with Hammerdown. Lebron should reserve his approvals for later. Unless the Heat wants Paul George next year. Need to have a mentality that these Pacers are a nuisance and should be eliminated as quickly as possible.

What does a fist bump have to do with not wanting to win? Even in boxing, which is the most brutal of all sports, they nod or bump gloves after an opponent got a good shot in. I say to all those that have a problem with two warriors showing a little respect during battle to stop being such an uptight sissy man.

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What does a fist bump have to do with not wanting to win? Even in boxing, which is the most brutal of all sports, they nod or bump gloves after an opponent got a good shot in. I say to all those that have a problem with two warriors showing a little respect during battle to stop being such an uptight sissy man.

More Lebron spew. :rollseyes:

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

That's a pickup game. This is the NBA conference finals. There's no comparison.

DaBoltsNIsles

PLAYOFFS OR BUST!!
Lost in the ABYSS that is Islanders Hockey.
Hoopla Cash
$ 588.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hockey is a ridiculously bad niche sport.

the NBA rules. but i agree.. congratulating during the game is stupid. i hate it.

At least with hockey we don't have to worry about the league favoring certain teams. We don't have referee gambling scandals that question the integrity of the game. Just today they were talking on Mike & Mike about some reporter who believes the league refused to suspend Wade for his forearm to the head of Stephenson in Game 2 because they want the Heat to win.

I prefer sports that aren't FIXED.

shitsho

Work Hard Play Hard
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's a pickup game. This is the NBA conference finals. There's no comparison.
How do you know? Have you ever played in the NBA? I say its the same thing.