• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Onions

SpiritOf77

Lucas707
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How about a full turkey ?? ... This is one of my favorites to prepare ... Along the way, when people ask what I might be cooking for a holiday and I say "turkey", I would say more than half respond by saying "uggh, I don't like turkey, it's too dry" ...

While I can understand why someone wouldn't care for dry turkey, what really surprises me is that these people have never had properly prepared turkey ..... I have actually won over two people ( my sis' fiance and my friend Mike ) with my not-at-all dry turkey ..

It is easy to ruin a turkey .. but success isn't hard if you have the right plan and a stainless steel covered roasting pan

Orange Crush77

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How about a full turkey ?? ... This is one of my favorites to prepare ... Along the way, when people ask what I might be cooking for a holiday and I say "turkey", I would say more than half respond by saying "uggh, I don't like turkey, it's too dry" ...

While I can understand why someone wouldn't care for dry turkey, what really surprises me is that these people have never had properly prepared turkey ..... I have actually won over two people ( my sis' fiance and my friend Mike ) with my not-at-all dry turkey ..

It is easy to ruin a turkey .. but success isn't hard if you have the right plan and a stainless steel covered roasting pan
Cool, and while you’re at it call my wife and let her know your secrets. Thanksgiving won’t seem seem so much like a trip to the Russian Gulags

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@LGM's favorite **** movie is "Onionhead." I can't imagine what they were going for there.

listopencil

I've Seen Better Days
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cool, and while you’re at it call my wife and let her know your secrets. Thanksgiving won’t seem seem so much like a trip to the Russian Gulags

Cook the turkey in one of those plastic baking bags inside of a large enamel-on-steel pot with a lid. Something like this but bigger if you can get one:

61uPmP5Xv5L._AC_SL1001_.jpg