• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Ongoing NHL Thread Part V minutes for fighting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dish was my only option without paying through the nose to watch my out of market Penguin games. Earlier this month they dropped the remaining RSNs so now I'm limited to national broadcasts or paying the NHL for Center Ice or a streaming package. The NHL is not getting a dime of my money, at least not directly.
Can you get or have you got ESPN+? All the games are on there, if you have that the streaming Center Ice is redundant.

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No levee break for Chevy...

So he's being let off the hook because he didn't have any power to stop the crime that was committed?

Does he not have a phone where he could have called the league or the police? Could he have not reported it still?

Fuck that.

sabresfaninthesouth

Lifelong Cynic
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Still seems to be a lot of understating and dodging in that statement.

"[Aldrich] had a sexual encounter with a player..." No. He sexually assaulted him. Don't try to make this shit sound consensual.

"...led to his removal from the Blackhawks organization." You gave him the option to resign instead of being fired, but still let him attend all of the Cup related celebrations.

And then you did nothing so that he could re-offend by sexually assaulting a minor and ending up as a convicted sex offender "three years later."

In summary: Get fucked Rocky.

sabresfaninthesouth

Lifelong Cynic
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So he's being let off the hook because he didn't have any power to stop the crime that was committed?

Does he not have a phone where he could have called the league or the police? Could he have not reported it still?

Fuck that.
Seriously, in my company, if I see or become aware of any type of harassment or discrimination - sexual or otherwise - and I fail to, at a minimum, report it to my manager and/or HR, I can be terminated right along with the person doing the harassing.

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Fuck that.
yah this is lame ... theyre saying he wasnt a senior exec so he basically couldnt speak up and make change happen or even bring it to the attention of police??? so they do nothing and a 16 year old ends up getting assaulted after a couple years

great example for the rest of society there nhl :L

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Fuck that.

Again. What did he really do except lie?

Yes he could have called someone about this. But what good would that have done?

Look at Paul Vincent who came forward. He was fired not much later. Yes he is labeled a hero but he isn't coaching now.

If Chev spoke up, If chev did the right thing?

Would he where he is right now or would he be jobless?

puckhead

Custom User Title
Hoopla Cash
$ 33,861.66
Fav. Team #1
"...led to his removal from the Blackhawks organization." You gave him the option to resign instead of being fired, but still let him attend all of the Cup related celebrations.
and provided a fucking recommendation letter so he could hunt again.
future victims include a 16 year old kid.

i don't think that is getting enough attention.

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let's be clear here. I can see why people don't like my point but I do have one.

Do I think Chev is despicable for staying silent to advance his own career? Fuck ya

But where he be if he spoke up?

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let's be clear here. I can see why people don't like my point but I do have one.

Do I think Chev is despicable for staying silent to advance his own career? Fuck ya

its an extremely stupid point. If he spoke up ... if anyone spoke up ... maybe the dipshit offender goes to jail and maybe a 16 year old doesnt get assaulted a few years later

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You see or hear of an assault and remain silent means you're complicit in my book. Consequences be damned.

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You see or hear of an assault and remain silent means you're complicit in my book.

There is a fine line in mine.

Q crossed it when he said " Let's worry about the cup and then this later"

Putting things off rarely works out.

Status
Not open for further replies.