• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Ongoing NHL Thread Part V minutes for fighting

Status
Not open for further replies.

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Scary but will most likely destroy their offense and the likes of Bennett, Reinhart, Barkov and Duclair.
Live look at Duclair:
oh-damn-will-smith.gif

Bennett can seek refuge here. Duke too.

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
FC1MAtzWYB4QoiV

Almost there, Joel.

You don't "own a share".

YOU FUCKING FAILED HIM

Ban this dickhead for life.

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
FC1MmQYXEAAWyF0

We were shocked and appalled at what we read, but let him coach yesterday because we had the chance to go 7-0.

KennyBanyeah

Buckle up!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,042.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thats the thing right. He had a bad rep in junior so its just so easy to amplify anything he does in his twenties throughout the hockey world so he can get buried and his career gets finished and he goes away and his “secret” goes away too.

Did organizations do this on purpose? … seems like chicago may have by all their actions/inactions … and maybe others did too ???

The moment in the interview when beach says hawks “mental coach” “doc gary” told him he was to blame for the incident because he put himself in that position was just awful :L

Well, these predators always, ALWAYS find a way to ferret out the headcases. They're more vulnerable and these shitbags are really good at finding and preying on the vulnerable.

I don't doubt your take on his rep being perpetuated to bury him. Which means the Hawks and the NHL are also really good at preying on "headcases" and other vulnerable people. Or least they like throwing them under the bus.

Sociopaths gonna sociopath I guess.

KennyBanyeah

Buckle up!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,042.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A day later and I thought I might be less angry. I'm not. Here's what needs to happen:

1. Dispersion draft of the Hawks. Everything must go.
2. Hawks lose their franchise for a year.
3. Hawks pay at least $30M reinstatement fee. Half (at least) goes to abuse victim relief initiatives.
4. Hawks start from scratch as an expansion franchise.

Don't like it? Then revoke their franchise altogether and look for expansion owners in the Midwest.

Status
Not open for further replies.