• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Ongoing NHL Thread Part V minutes for fighting

Status
Not open for further replies.

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For those wondering what we're talking about...Jennifer Botterill with the "I can't believe you said that" look.

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For those wondering what we're talking about...Jennifer Botterill with the "I can't believe you said that" look.

I watched that three times and what I’m getting is something about pausing and removing his “tarp” (shirt)? Is this a gay innuendo thing?

dash

Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I watched that three times and what I’m getting is something about pausing and removing his “tarp” (shirt)? Is this a gay innuendo thing?

Yeah, "tarps off" is hockey slang for removing your shirt and seems to happen quite often at weddings. Upon further review, he probably meant no harm, but Ron's massive ego couldn't stop him from always getting in the last word and he fumbled this one badly. David Amber is so much better at this point than Ron that MacLean should be replaced and assigned to Baffin Island for Hometown Hockey.

DragonfromTO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

He is jealous of his on-screen acumen and found out that part of his advantage is that Bieksa has aides.

thinking jared GIF by South Park

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, "tarps off" is hockey slang for removing your shirt and seems to happen quite often at weddings. Upon further review, he probably meant no harm, but Ron's massive ego couldn't stop him from always getting in the last word and he fumbled this one badly. David Amber is so much better at this point than Ron that MacLean should be replaced and assigned to Baffin Island for Hometown Hockey.
Yeah this really seemed like people using a microscope to find something to be offended by. Banter isn’t your strong suit Ron, chill out.

/If ESPN or Turner don’t snap up Amber they’re crazy. He’s wasted at SN behind Ron.

dash

Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really don't think he meant anything beyond this and this is probably way more overblown than it should be...

I agree that he meant no harm, but that still doesn't change the fact that David Amber should replace Ron and Maclean should go back to officiating major midget hockey games in Red Deer.

DragonfromTO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really don't think he meant anything beyond this and this is probably way more overblown than it should be...

I mean I don't think he meant any harm but have you ever taken a test meant to detect the mere presence of alcohol/rum? It's certainly not a commonplace thing :noidea:

dash

Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I mean I don't think he meant any harm but have you ever taken a test meant to detect the mere presence of alcohol/rum? It's certainly not a commonplace thing :noidea:

That's why I always go with Hennigan's - No smell, no tell, scotch.

sbb122

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the obligatory aw shucks

Off camera conversation prior to that.

KB: Ronnie if I had nuts under my chin would those be chin nuts ?

RM: Hell no Kevin, you’d have a dick in your mouth.

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree that he meant no harm, but that still doesn't change the fact that David Amber should replace Ron and Maclean should go back to officiating major midget hockey games in Red Deer.
yes.. I agree

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Remember when dave hodge got fired for his INSOLENT pen flip ... good times lol

DragonfromTO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Off camera conversation prior to that.

KB: Ronnie if I had nuts under my chin would those be chin nuts ?

RM: Hell no Kevin, you’d have a dick in your mouth.

I have always called the area between one's leg and one's junk the "cockpit" but I could never get it to catch on.

DragonfromTO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the obligatory aw shucks

So now that I have examined this a little further I have a question for Ron regarding his explanation.

What does "testing positive for rum" have to do with having a photo of a dude with his shirt off? Your comment was a joke about Bieksa but Kevin was not the one who was drinking rum in the photo, he was being mocked for displaying the photo. Why would displaying the photo cause him to test positive for alcohol?

Status
Not open for further replies.