• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Ongoing NHL Thread Part V minutes for fighting

Status
Not open for further replies.

obxyankeefan

Hoopla Cash
$ 63,137.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
one does not just become a ghost overnight. He had a childhood, a difficult one, with an overbearing mother and a lackadaisical father who preferred backgammon to ball throwing. Then, the tragedy happened...

What kind of father lets his son play hockey on a lake in mid September in upstate New York? It is no wonder that Ghost caught Pneumonia when he feel through that thin sheet of ice.

sbb122

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
one does not just become a ghost overnight. He had a childhood, a difficult one, with an overbearing mother and a lackadaisical father who preferred backgammon to ball throwing. Then, the tragedy happened...
Lol, this reminded me of Dr. Evil’s backstory

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What kind of father lets his son play hockey on a lake in mid September in upstate New York? It is no wonder that Ghost caught Pneumonia when he feel through that thin sheet of ice.

Dead_zone_hockey_opt.gif

DragonfromTO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you saying we should stuff Ghost in a burlap bag and start beating him with reeds?!?

Stop it's too close to my dad's death I can't talk about these things :wink:

dash

Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This sounds more like a hockey fan than a NHL executive (Athletic story about the Tom Wilson incident)

How did the situation turn so ugly so quickly?

League executive: “Wilson turned around and didn’t really know who it was because Panarin jumped on his fucking back. Like he should have stayed out of it or just sort of grabbed him. Tom Wilson would not have done that to Panarin, I think, if he didn’t jump on his back and there was a whole shitstorm going on. And I’m the last person to defend this guy. I really am.

“To be honest I’m watching it now as we’re talking and I’ll tell you what, it could have been a lot worse. He didn’t even drop his gloves. Yeah, you get caught up in that. Yeah, he fucking threw him down. His helmet came off. Panarin should not have jumped on his fucking back.

“If you don’t want to get involved in that stuff, that’s your decision. But don’t bring a knife to a gunfight. Don’t go at Tom Wilson and expect him to treat you with kid gloves because of who you are. He’s not going to, so don’t go in there.”

I especially like the part where he says I'm the last person to defend this guy and then spends the next two paragraphs defending him.

DragonfromTO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This sounds more like a hockey fan than a NHL executive (Athletic story about the Tom Wilson incident)

League executive: “Wilson turned around and didn’t really know who it was because Panarin jumped on his fucking back. Like he should have stayed out of it or just sort of grabbed him. Tom Wilson would not have done that to Panarin, I think, if he didn’t jump on his back and there was a whole shitstorm going on. And I’m the last person to defend this guy. I really am.

“To be honest I’m watching it now as we’re talking and I’ll tell you what, it could have been a lot worse. He didn’t even drop his gloves. Yeah, you get caught up in that. Yeah, he fucking threw him down. His helmet came off. Panarin should not have jumped on his fucking back.

“If you don’t want to get involved in that stuff, that’s your decision. But don’t bring a knife to a gunfight. Don’t go at Tom Wilson and expect him to treat you with kid gloves because of who you are. He’s not going to, so don’t go in there.”

I especially like the part where he's says I'm the last person to defend this guy and then spends the next two paragraphs defending him.

Panarin should have stayed out of it while Wilson punched Strome who was already being held down/handled adequately by Dowd. I mean, why on earth would he involve himself in that? I guess maybe he wanted to be able to look his teammate in the eye afterwards :noidea:

puckhead

Custom User Title
Hoopla Cash
$ 33,861.66
Fav. Team #1
OK, so this has been bugging me since I was a kid...

Casper spends all episode getting kids to trust him and be his friends.
Yet they beginning of next episode, they are all freaked the fuck out again.

What does he do between episodes?

dash

Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Panarin should have stayed out of it while Wilson punched Strome who was already being held down/handled adequately by Dowd. I mean, why on earth would he involve himself in that? I guess maybe he wanted to be able to look his teammate in the eye afterwards :noidea:

You mean don't take a page out of the Tim Erixon playbook?

408449776.gif

sbb122

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I especially like the part where he says I'm the last person to defend this guy and then spends the next two paragraphs defending him.
When I read that earlier I thought damn I didn’t know @elocomotive was an NHL executive :D

• Haha
Reactions: gob

DragonfromTO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Larry Clark tried to show us but he probably belonged in jail at the time. And between him and Harmony Korine he was probably the normal one :laugh3:

dash

Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I want to know how Pebbles Flintstone was conceived when Fred and Wilma slept in twin beds. At least Bamm-Bamm was dropped off in a basket on the Rubbles' front stoop.

DragonfromTO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I want to know how Pebbles Flintstone was conceived when Fred and Wilma slept in twin beds. At least Bamm-Bamm was dropped off in a basket on the Rubbles' front stoop.

Fred passed a stone :wink:

sbb122

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe in the back seat of his car at the drive in? After he smashed those brontosaurus ribs he smashed something else lol

Status
Not open for further replies.