• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Ongoing NHL Thread Part V minutes for fighting

Status
Not open for further replies.

elocomotive

A useful idiot.
Hoopla Cash
$ 201.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@Comeds I'm coming into work this morning and in my parking garage I see it... a BMW with the Maryland license plate "HAB FAN."

The white whale, sir.

PM me how you would like me to proceed because PMs are shielded from admissibility in a court of law. I'm pretty sure at least, I don't know, I was a mediocre law student. So lets just say I could get you a "Phillips" discount on that plate... or possibly use a "Flathead" coupon to acquire it if you get my drift. The old ten finger discount if you know what I'm saying (because it's hard to remove a plate with only five fingers). Not that that's what we're talking about here. Damn it, I should really go back and delete some of th...

esls79

I am?
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@Comeds I'm coming into work this morning and in my parking garage I see it... a BMW with the Maryland license plate "HAB FAN."

The white whale, sir.

PM me how you would like me to proceed because PMs are shielded from admissibility in a court of law. I'm pretty sure at least, I don't know, I was a mediocre law student. So lets just say I could get you a "Phillips" discount on that plate... or possibly use a "Flathead" coupon to acquire it if you get my drift. The old ten finger discount if you know what I'm saying (because it's hard to remove a plate with only five fingers). Not that that's what we're talking about here. Damn it, I should really go back and delete some of th...
What model of bmw may I ask? Does it have ashtrays?
I’m always interested if the price is right.

elocomotive

A useful idiot.
Hoopla Cash
$ 201.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What model of bmw may I ask? Does it have ashtrays?
I’m always interested if the price is right.

I'm not sure. It was bright blue BMW driven by a small woman. I'll wait near her car in the garage (which is usually pretty empty) and ask her "what's it worth to ya?" I'll keep my hands in my pocket to not reveal anything with my body language during negotiations. I'll stand real close so she knows you're serious and tell her I won't take no for an answer.

Hopefully she'll let me know what she thinks is a fair price.

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not sure. It was bright blue BMW driven by a small woman. I'll wait near her car in the garage (which is usually pretty empty) and ask her "what's it worth to ya?"

Probably a better question to ask than "Have you been to the Stampede?"

DragonfromTO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The white whale, sir.

That's the founder and CEO of Hampton Anal Beads, promotion is everything in that business...

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Detroit taking Tampa Bay to the woodshed. The Bolts could have used Kucherov today, but of course they have to remain cap compliant.

sabresfaninthesouth

Lifelong Cynic
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Watch out league the Sabres have taken 6 of 8 possible points in their last 4 games to move up a not quite as distant dead last and are now only 21 points out of a playoff spot.

You've all been warned!

puckhead

Custom User Title
Hoopla Cash
$ 33,861.66
Fav. Team #1
Watch out league the Sabres have taken 6 of 8 possible points in their last 4 games to move up a not quite as distant dead last and are now only 21 points out of a playoff spot.

You've all been warned!
Sabres are going to Sabre their draft position, aren't they

Status
Not open for further replies.