• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Ongoing NHL Thread Part V minutes for fighting

Status
Not open for further replies.

KennyBanyeah

Buckle up!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,042.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

youre fired vince mcmahon GIF by WWE

He was a horrible ref from the beginning. Seemed to have an agenda every game and worked it as such.

He will not be missed.

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He was a horrible ref from the beginning. Seemed to have an agenda every game and worked it as such.

He will not be missed.

I mean, he's been terrible for a long time now. As @wings-pens2166 posted above, only reason the league is acting is because he got caught and they have no choice.

Groo

Did you err ?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

He will not be missed.
True but he and all the other refs are only carrying out the leagues wishes.
I could never understand how anyone would want to bet on a NHL game.
I can't imagine betting houses setting odds and taking wagers on WWE matches

KennyBanyeah

Buckle up!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,042.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I mean, he's been terrible for a long time now. As @wings-pens2166 posted above, only reason the league is acting is because he got caught and they have no choice.

Absolutely. He sucked for years and they did nothing.

And if anyone calls him on it they get fined.

But now he's persona non grata?

SplendidFrailCormorant-max-1mb.gif

dash

Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tim Peel with the hands to his head after taking a puck to the junk reminds me of this classic and yes I know he hit his head as he fell into the boards.

ParallelNiceCarpenterant-max-1mb.gif

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is she on drugs?

Not sure why this reminded me of our old neighbors. They had two kids and he was very abusive. So to rectify the situation she thought having another kid with him would solve the problem.

dash

Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tony Gallagher was one of the first people I can recall to use the phrase "game management"...

dash

Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gotta give Peel credit there...got some pretty good wood on that shot.

Bobby Lou is no fan of Peel's blocking attempt...

It was early in the 2013 preseason when Luongo identified how different it was going to be playing behind Tortorella’s schemes, particularly because it took away his eyes.

“You better block it, because if you don't, I won't see it. A couple of times guys were trying to block shots but they weren't sure if they should or not and they didn't end up blocking them,” Luongo said. “It goes along with the territory. There will be a learning curve.”

DragonfromTO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure why this reminded me of our old neighbors. They had two kids and he was very abusive. So to rectify the situation she thought having another kid with him would solve the problem

We're all friends here thedddd, we know parenting can be tough even when it's good and she isn't popping out another one just to try and keep you from being who you gotta be. No judgment :lol:

(they are safe now? I probably shouldn't make a joke about child abuse without knowing that. Some would say not at all... :wink: )

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We're all friends here thedddd, we know parenting can be tough even when it's good and she isn't popping out another one just to try and keep you from being who you gotta be. No judgment :lol:

(they are safe now? I probably shouldn't make a joke about child abuse without knowing that. Some would say not at all... :wink: )
No problem. :suds:

Actually he was abusive to her and not the kids but good news they finally divorced but that was after 4 kids (2 more).
Now they don't have any contact with their father, he pays no support and she had to foreclose on the house. She at least is living with her parents so the kids are in a good home.

Status
Not open for further replies.