• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Ongoing NHL Thread Part V minutes for fighting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good news! I just signed up for ESPN+ so I will be watching some Habs games soon! I'm sure I will bring them much luck!

Monday's game is on ESPN+!

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Remember when I posted that the Habs were good this and it was the first year in two decades I couldn't watch?

Hilarious stuff....

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What's wrong with the Leafs being the best team in the NHL?

N/M I already know.

It's kinda funny how much grief Nylander seems to get (more for the media than fans) and yet there's a certain $11 million guy that has been pretty quiet for the last 6 games.

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's kinda funny how much grief Nylander seems to get (more for the media than fans) and yet there's a certain $11 million guy that has been pretty quiet for the last 6 games.
1) He only gets it from the dumbest fans out there and literally the worst writer in hockey. Nobody who matters thinks ill of him.

2) This could literally be three people but I don't think any of the three have been particularly bad or invisible -JT's got 6 pts over the last 6 games including 2 goals and 2 PA's, Marner's got 5 in 6 with 1 goal and 2 PA's (might want a little better but...) and AM's hurt & shouldn't be playing (I don't care wtf Keefe & the physios say about his wrist healing as he continues to play, let him rest FFS). They got goalied twice vs. the Jets (and the reffing was fucking atrocious Saturday) and had an ultimate trap game (Sunday? Check. B2B? Check. Against the Sens? Check.) yesterday.

The reality is they likely score at least 3 points from the losses the past two weeks with even replacement-level goaltending and what they've gotten has been atrocious. The Leafs' roster is capable of withstanding the injuries on forward and is capable of withstanding possible injuries on the blue line (a little less so now without Lehtonen but still not terrible barring a sudden rash of nightmare injuries) but it needs Campbell right now and his time out combined with Freddy's continuing decline is what's cost them more than anything.

elocomotive

A useful idiot.
Hoopla Cash
$ 201.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I had a news article come up on my phone that said "Lightning Raise Banner with Fans in Attendance."

I thought for a second... 'did the Lightning win the Cup last year? holy shit i don't even remember that.'

Status
Not open for further replies.