• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Ongoing NHL Thread - Part Brock and Roll Four Lines

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

the-shawshank.gif

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How can Nashville trade Saros when they're going to make the playoffs?
I bet they can get a gross overpay with all the teams having goaltending issues.

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
By the way, with an assist tonight, Anze Kopitar is now second in Kings franchise scoring with 1189 points. Don't think he'll catch Marcel Dionne, but he's had a heck of a career.
You forgot "for a guy who jumps over milk crates and calls it training"

BGDave

Grumpy Old Man
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How can Nashville trade Saros when they're going to make the playoffs?

Your faith is misplaced, paduan. Gus Nyqvist is on our top line. The D is so stellar, Luke Schenn has pushed Tyson Barrie out of the lineup. The only way the hockey gods allow us in is if I owe some debt and am forced to buy playoff tickets (but only 2 mind you).

And stop trying to distract us from the REAL prize at the trade deadline :D

Didn't they blow it up last year, then go on a run?

Yes, but that was under the leadership of John Hynes. Andrew Brunette is no John Hynes.

I bet they can get a gross overpay with all the teams having goaltending issues.

I am hoping no one loses their mind to that extent. I do believe Saros will be traded, but in the offseason. Despite cap space, NSH cant take on any more salary retention deals. The team desperately needs some explosive offensive talent at the NHL level or darn close to it. We dont need more draft picks, we have another 11 this year. I dont see them waiting for draft picks to develop. Josi is 32 and surrounded by Schenn/Barrie/McDonough. That is old.. None of that will be addressed at the trade deadline.

But hey, watching a W is way more fun than a 9-2 pasting.

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am hoping no one loses their mind to that extent. I do believe Saros will be traded, but in the offseason. Despite cap space, NSH cant take on any more salary retention deals. The team desperately needs some explosive offensive talent at the NHL level or darn close to it. We dont need more draft picks, we have another 11 this year. I dont see them waiting for draft picks to develop. Josi is 32 and surrounded by Schenn/Barrie/McDonough. That is old.. None of that will be addressed at the trade deadline.

But hey, watching a W is way more fun than a 9-2 pasting.
I truly think a team will take him on with no salary retention. The same with Jarry in Pittsburgh, the both have similar contracts. Teams are desperate for goaltending.

As for your defense yeah I feel you, old and has way too many immovable contracts.

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

15 minutes of total ice time in his career and he looks like that. And none of it came from hockey plays.

Playing Jackets again tonight in MSG, so get ready for monkey poo flinging part 2.