• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Ongoing NHL Thread - Part Brock and Roll Four Lines

KennyBanyeah

Buckle up!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,042.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Canucks and Leafs fans have a huge presence on Twitter/X, that likely translates into a high dislike. I don't think Oilers fans have quite the same presence, but they make up for it with smugness and arrogance lol

No bias here. LOL.

Just giving you a hard time and your Oilers hate is legit and OK with me. But all of us can be fickle, even you @dash .

So while you hate the Oilers now that might not always be the case. Think back to your youthful 20s when you despised the Montreal Maroons. I rarely intercept telegrams from you decrying the Maroons team defense anymore. Time waits for no one.

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There's obviously a lot of passion with hatred though - You'd much rather have hatred than apathy.
In some ways Benning bros on twitter kept Canucks fans like me caring instead of just turning my fandom off. Their sheer stupidity helped regular fans give a focal point to let out their anger :thumb:

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No bias here. LOL.

Just giving you a hard time and your Oilers hate is legit and OK with me. But all of us can be fickle, even you @dash .

So while you hate the Oilers now that might not always be the case. Think back to your youthful 20s when you despised the Montreal Maroons. I rarely intercept telegrams from you decrying the Maroons team defense anymore. Time waits for no one.

I didn't hate the Montreal Maroons as much as I loathe Pat Maroon.

puckhead

Custom User Title
Hoopla Cash
$ 33,861.66
Fav. Team #1
I love how Vancouver’s third most hated fans are themselves lol
So very accurate.
Even fits with Mooger's signature, I believe.
Canucks and Leafs fans have a huge presence on Twitter/X, that likely translates into a high dislike. I don't think Oilers fans have quite the same presence, but they make up for it with smugness and arrogance lol
Fun fact: many Oiler fans can't read.

Slimpikins

Well, fuck it
Hoopla Cash
$ 330.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am highly skeptical of that list. Sharks most hated fan bases included Toronto and Ottawa but no mention of in state rivals or historic playoff rivals?

I’m calling selection bias. If this is just a twitter pole in his page, I’m betting he has way more east coast and / or Canadian followers

forty_three

Stance: Goofy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man, a lot of Leafs dislike out there lol

I disagree that our fanbase is 2nd least annoying. All this talk that we need to trade Elvis and Laine and put Boone Jenner and Justin Danforth on the top line is really fucking annoying.

And I think our fans hate Tampa more than we hate Vegas. But we do hate Vegas.

forty_three

Stance: Goofy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
aw-gumdrops-gum.gif

BGDave

Grumpy Old Man
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am highly skeptical of that list. Sharks most hated fan bases included Toronto and Ottawa but no mention of in state rivals or historic playoff rivals?

I’m calling selection bias. If this is just a twitter pole in his page, I’m betting he has way more east coast and / or Canadian followers

Agreed

In Smashville, the most hated are CHI, DAL and CAR.

Leafs #1? Please. DET is the most hated of the Original 6 and that is more of a “annoying kid you fought with in high school” kind of thing.

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I did find it interesting that Oilers fans hate the Leafs the most - I can only surmise it's due to all the Connor McDavid is going to end up in Toronto stuff on social media.

/Keep up the good work Leafs fans :thumb:

obxyankeefan

Hoopla Cash
$ 63,137.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I found it interesting that Washington was not on Pittsburgh's list and Pittsburgh was third on Washington's list.

My personal list would be
1 Washington
2 Boston
3 Chicago
3.1 Philadelphia
3.2 New Jersey
3.3 Calgary

The 3s will change depending on day

puckhead

Custom User Title
Hoopla Cash
$ 33,861.66
Fav. Team #1
I did find it interesting that Oilers fans hate the Leafs the most - I can only surmise it's due to all the Connor McDavid is going to end up in Toronto stuff on social media.

/Keep up the good work Leafs fans :thumb:
I assumed it was because edm thinks that THEY should be the center of the universe, and TSN hasn't quite come around yet.