• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

one rock missed ! nflpa files for butler

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd like to place a bet in Las Vegas..................

All of the New England Patriots fans who post in this message board have spent less time in all other team boards than Tedman, Gann69 and Oldschool have spent in the Patriots board. tedman is really a closet Pats fans....he's got to be to actually start a thread in here.

To all of you Patriot haters..............we don't give arat shit what you think or what you say. You guys are like that little piece of shit in your ass that no matter how much paper you use, you just can't quite get it clean.

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did I say something that you believe isn't true ?
Guys who did wrong got punished, but we were never accused of cheating in a game and especially the SB's..
So there is no question on our Lombardi's, including the Bmore Colts....

Guy who is accused of PEDs like say Ngata, is cheating in a game. The only thing in the SB's was that the Ram's walk-through was filmed

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
good for BB. I think the new CBA is way too soft and the players are allowed to get away with too much. I bet Butler makes the voluntary sessions next year...

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
On one hand it seems sour to deal with Butler that way.

On the other hand, Butler himself after his huge Super Bowl (3 huge knockdowns, 1 huge INT and the smarts to get up and knock Kearse out of bounds after his miracle catch) said that it was all the intense hard practice and film viewing that enabled him to make those plays and especially the big INT.

So harsh? A wee bit. But only a wee bit.

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
On one hand it seems sour to deal with Butler that way.

... all the intense hard practice and film viewing that enabled him to make those plays and especially the big INT.

Oh great, another spygate allusion ...
:whistle:

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Will it ever end?

Answer:not until Robert Kraft is kicked out of this league.

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
oops, double post by mistake, sorry ...

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Guy who is accused of PEDs like say Ngata, is cheating in a game. The only thing in the SB's was that the Ram's walk-through was filmed

Ngata was punished 4 games last yr and he took them without complaint, but that had nothing to do with the SB 2 yrs ago...
I was clear that there is no proof that NE used the spygate method on the first 3 SB's only that most people think they did because they were caught doing it afterward and that leaves room for tainted victories...
It don't change the fact that they have them , just the question of did they cheat to get them...
Just an opinion, buddy !!!
That and $4 will get you a Cappo at Starbucks these days....:D

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh great, another spygate allusion ...

Good thing you have a turkey for your avatar cause it's appropriate...

After the game as Butler was being interviewed he spoke several times about the preparation they had gone through for the game and watching film of Seattle in that situation and what they liked to do.

How he knew they were going to try to pick him against Browner, etc. And how he knew he was going to be able to make a play.

Sweet fuck all to do with spygate you clown (turkey?).

Just hard work and preparation.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ngata was punished 4 games last yr and he took them without complaint, but that had nothing to do with the SB 2 yrs ago...
I was clear that there is no proof that NE used the spygate method on the first 3 SB's only that most people think they did because they were caught doing it afterward and that leaves room for tainted victories...
It don't change the fact that they have them , just the question of did they cheat to get them...
Just an opinion, buddy !!!
That and $4 will get you a Cappo at Starbucks these days....:D

And pretty much everything you just wrote is factually in correct.

tedman2012

Hoopla Cash
$ 981.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd like to place a bet in Las Vegas..................

All of the New England Patriots fans who post in this message board have spent less time in all other team boards than Tedman, Gann69 and Oldschool have spent in the Patriots board. tedman is really a closet Pats fans....he's got to be to actually start a thread in here.

To all of you Patriot haters..............we don't give arat shit what you think or what you say. You guys are like that little piece of shit in your ass that no matter how much paper you use, you just can't quite get it clean.
sounds like mommy needs to teach you how to wipe your ass !!!!

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good thing you have a turkey for your avatar cause it's appropriate...

Sweet fuck all to do with spygate ...

Just hard work and preparation.

Gobble, gobble gobble :heh: Everything has to do with with Spygate; no wait, Tuckgate, Deflategate, Tom&Billygate, etc. I thought that was standard procedure here, sorry. I agree with ya, it's all about the prep and Butler is a stud, keeper. I read somewhere that his flight was canceled. If so, then a suspension for missing a voluntary practice in those circumstances is a strong message from Belichick: "Don't care where you have been. You missed practice, sit!"

blue_suns

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Aw man, the thread title is misleading.

I thought the NFLPA was pushing to have their own butlers :(

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gobble, gobble gobble :heh: Everything has to do with with Spygate; no wait, Tuckgate, Deflategate, Tom&Billygate, etc. I thought that was standard procedure here, sorry. I agree with ya, it's all about the prep and Butler is a stud, keeper. I read somewhere that his flight was canceled. If so, then a suspension for missing a voluntary practice in those circumstances is a strong message from Belichick: "Don't care where you have been. You missed practice, sit!"

It's just another reason not to fly.

But that's just me.

CreepCreep2014

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fucking scumbag...cut his balls off and suspend him for the yr....

Meh...If this was BB's way of reminding the team that it is a new season and they are back to work, and time to move on from the SB. I am fine with it, pay the fine and get to work. Butler was fine with it, he got paid, watched film, sat in meetings, missed some practice. I can guarantee you one thing, he wont be late again.

SteveDallas

T&R Refugee
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Air Force taught me everything I needed to know about "Voluntary" participation in team activities. It doesn't really matter what the NFLPA thinks about it either. The have almost as much power as a neutered hamster in a dog fight.