• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

one rock missed ! nflpa files for butler

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good. What an asshole thing to do. I wish Malcolm a great career on another team. That play was one for the ages.

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
dick move and illegal per the CBA for belichick. you cant force someone to go to a voluntary workout.

this will go away. small team fine maybe.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
wow man saves the world for the cheats and they treat him like shit !!! NFL Players Association files complaint vs. New England Patriots on Malcolm Butler

Saved the world, I thought he did what he was getting paid to do?. I wish I had a job that I could make millions, and the owner/coaches made me accountable. He missed some of voluntary OTA but still got paid. Gray was yanked after his 4td game after missing a meeting and Randy Moss was held out because of coming to a meeting late. I'm sure min wage people at walmart etc get written up for being late

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ridiculous, BB get's my goat sometimes. Great reward for a guy who basically saved another demoralizing SB loss for the Pats, Bill. Who cares if he missed a practice, especially if it was related to a travel problem. I understand about the discipline thing, how you can't make exceptions, but jeez man.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ridiculous, BB get's my goat sometimes. Great reward for a guy who basically saved another demoralizing SB loss for the Pats, Bill. Who cares if he missed a practice, especially if it was related to a travel problem. I understand about the discipline thing, how you can't make exceptions, but jeez man.

yeah he is a bit too starchy. I dont know if he got it from his old man, coaching at Navy

Last edited:

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yeah he is a bit too starchy. I dont know if he got it from his old many, coaching at Navy

Yep, and a voluntary practice to boot, oh well...

tedman2012

Hoopla Cash
$ 981.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Saved the world, I thought he did what he was getting paid to do?. I wish I had a job that I could make millions, and the owner/coaches made me accountable. He missed some of voluntary OTA but still got paid. Gray was yanked after his 4td game after missing a meeting and Randy Moss was held out because of coming to a meeting late. I'm sure min wage people at walmart etc get written up for being late

come on sonny i don't think the pats are paying butler a killing . voluntary means if you want to right ? i bet they wouldn't do this to brady .

TxHeat

Hard Member!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hey dumbass i'm not going to look at the pats board !!!!! it's a bunch of homers their . lmao

I guess that's no different than you ignoring all the evidence or lack thereof on the whole deflategate issue.

tedman2012

Hoopla Cash
$ 981.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess that's no different than you ignoring all the evidence or lack thereof on the whole deflategate issue.

you are the one ignoring the truth losing a 1st round pick is a big deal . when your owner tucks his tail and waddles off says alot .

tedman2012

Hoopla Cash
$ 981.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
this is just another case of billycheat will do anything he wants !!!! for pay back they need to susp billy cheat for 3 weeks to even it out . lmao

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
come on sonny i don't think the pats are paying butler a killing . voluntary means if you want to right ? i bet they wouldn't do this to brady .

No they weren't because he was an undrafted player, right place and right time. I'm glad for the kid, cause he seems like a nice young man. Belichick is to much of a hard ass and I think he would fine or sit Brady down as well. When you see clips of Brady in practice he is usually leading the pack in sprints etc, cause he gives 100%. He treats practice and games, like he can be replaced anytime, just like he did for Bledsoe

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It was the last play in the Super Bowl and it sealed a game that was very much up in the air.

Also, I thought I heard it was a canceled flight that caused him to be late?

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was the last play in the Super Bowl and it sealed a game that was very much up in the air.

Also, I thought I heard it was a canceled flight that caused him to be late?

yeah it was a canceled flight and BB should have given him a pass, esp vol OTA's

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
wow man saves the world for the cheats and they treat him like **** !!! NFL Players Association files complaint vs. New England Patriots on Malcolm Butler

Nothing surprises me with that team, no morals, or loyalty of any kind from the brass to Brady.....
They remind me of old time gangsters, that you knew were crooks but was hard to catch in the act...
No Butler, No SB, that play will be aired for decades, right up there with "the Catch"...
And they act like it was nothing, go figure !!!!

tumblr_lyyn8iKOBS1qcs9h0o1_500_zpsaiturijg.jpg

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nothing surprises me with that team, no morals, or loyalty of any kind from the brass to Brady.....
They remind me of old time gangsters, that you knew were crooks but was hard to catch in the act...
No Butler, No SB, that play will be aired for decades, right up there with "the Catch"...
And they act like it was nothing, go figure !!!!

tumblr_lyyn8iKOBS1qcs9h0o1_500_zpsaiturijg.jpg
OS hey every team can't be squeaky clean like yours, glad your keeping it real

Baltimore Ravens' player arrests becoming problem for organization | The MMQB with Peter King

Last edited: